Roe v. Wade overturned?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Where were these loud mouth pro Abortion twits crying my body my choice when Police, Firemen, Airline staff, nurses were being fired for not taking a Covid Vaccine..

What happen to my body my choice then? I’m laughing so hard watching this my face hurts. 😂😂

Talk about Karma

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Looked like a protest to me. If they had actually broken those doors, then yes arrests should have been made. And they seem to disperse with the tear gas.
Intent.

Intent is the difference between manslaughter and murder. Intent is the difference between larceny and theft, possession of dope and intent to traffic dope etc etc etc

They intended to smash windows, intended to engage in violent behaviour, intended to disrupt society as a whole and intended to harm anyone with a high ground, moral position.

Savages

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I have had CNN on in the background for the past couple of hours (it’s the first time I’ve actually had actual live TV on in months ) as I’m buzzing around doing Sunday morning stuff….& though they fill the time, 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, week in & week out, barely nothing has been about this Roe vs Wade and protests &/or riots. It’s a non-story it seems.

Jan 6th rehash, G7, Russia, China, Ukraine, etc…but almost nothing about what I thought was going to be the topic of the day….oh…. Spoke too soon because they’re just touching onto it now and they’re blaming it on the Internet because it’s too easy to disseminate information, & now they’re onto Trump blaming….

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nothing funnier, or sadder, than some self-centered, self-serving, birth privileged shit pump whining about how they can't kill the unborn anymore.
Except possibly some right-wing asshole who'll fight any measure intended to provide life, health, or opportunity to the child he insisted had to be born.

The Nazis believe that the right to life accrues at conception. . . and ends at birth.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Except possibly some right-wing asshole who'll fight any measure intended to provide life, health, or opportunity to the child he insisted had to be born.

The Nazis believe that the right to life accrues at conception. . . and ends at birth.

So, are you happy today that your parents did not abort you or are you pissed off at them for not aborting you? Just asking.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I have had CNN on in the background for the past couple of hours (it’s the first time I’ve actually had actual live TV on in months ) as I’m buzzing around doing Sunday morning stuff….& though they fill the time, 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, week in & week out, barely nothing has been about this Roe vs Wade and protests &/or riots. It’s a non-story it seems.

Jan 6th rehash, G7, Russia, China, Ukraine, etc…but almost nothing about what I thought was going to be the topic of the day….oh…. Spoke too soon because they’re just touching onto it now and they’re blaming it on the Internet because it’s too easy to disseminate information, & now they’re onto Trump blaming….

I pretty much watch FOX NEWS every night. They are constantly showing the pro abortion lefty liberals demonstrating on the streets and whining and crying over the SC decision. FOX also shows many clips of those so called pro abortion activist reporters and journalists yaking away on CNN and MSNBC about how the SC decision was evil and wrong.

It's funny how the leftist liberals are always whining and crying about women owning their own bodies and women should have choice when it comes to abortion and that women's rights should be respected. But when it came down to the Covid vaccines there was no choice for women or anything about women owning their own bodies. They either take the Covid jabs or get left out and be ignored by society and the government. Abortions okay. Refuse the Covid vaccines, not okay. Liberals are such hypocrites indeed. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Me too. It's our turn now for revenge. It's too bad that his mother did not abort the buffoon when she had the chance. Now, we are stuck with this lefty liberal baby killer. Imagine that there are some lefty liberal states that will allow an abortion to happen just before the baby is born and ready to enter the world. That is sick and satanic. Deplorable bastards indeed. :eek:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Lotta Black right-wing assholes out there apparently.

I am really pissed off at your mother for not aborting you. You should be thankful to her for that. I hope that you remember her on Mother's Day chiefy boy.

There are plenty of left wing black arse holes out there also. CNN and MSNBC are full of those black racists arse holes. :p

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I am really pissed off at your mother for not aborting you. You should be thankful to her for that. I hope that you remember her on Mother's Day chiefy boy.

There are plenty of left wing black arse holes out there also. CNN and MSNBC are full of those black racists arse holes. :p
Dumb ass. 🤪 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: taxme