Roe v. Wade overturned?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Canada & the US are different countries.

Women in Canada do not understand abortion options​

They don't seem to understand there are 43 birth control options readily available either.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
A woman's body...a woman's choice. Thankfully we still have sanity in Canada.

How would men feel if the government made masturbation a crime? The sperm is going nowhere...in effect being aborted.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
A woman's body...a woman's choice. Thankfully we still have sanity in Canada.

How would men feel if the government made masturbation a crime? The sperm is going nowhere...in effect being aborted.
Yes the woman can choose unprotected sex .

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If sperm is life, then why doesn't the government make masturbation by men a crime?

Just taking it to the nth...like many of you have done on this thread.

There are a lot of women out there who are of this opinion - or forced vasectomies, which most of the time can be reversed - so... no arguments from me.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Murder is everybody's business
Many young women find themselves in desperate situations and require options. Calling them murderers is callous and downright despicable. If this was your own daughter in a very difficult and trying situation, I'd like to see the reaction on your face when a strange man calls her a murderer.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I believe we are perpetually alive in some form or another....conscious and questioning our surroundings. This is my belief. I don't believe in 'dead air'.

(Except of course when I tell a lame joke.) lol!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Many young women find themselves in desperate situations and require options. Calling them murderers is callous and downright despicable. If this was your own daughter in a very difficult and trying situation, I'd like to see the reaction on your face when a strange man calls her a murderer.
Taking a life is murder.

There are and have always been options other than murder for the sake of vanity. There are 3 valid reasons for abortion, the rest are vanity based excuses.

43 preventative choices available so it is all bullshit excuses. Do men need to take the initiative to educate women on these options? Female ignorance is not a valid reason for murder.

My daughter isn't ignorant of the consequences. If one of the 43 preventative options failed she would have all the support in the world from family and community. It's not a fucking tragedy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixie Cup