Religion of Peace LOL

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What's funny is that you think dropping bombs on people is worse than those people being beheaded or thrown off tall building by monsters in their own midst.
I don't. I think they're equally bad.

War is hell and people get killed.
Yeah, I know. Been there.

If no bombs had been dropped on innocent people WW11 would have been won by the Nazis.
Innocent women and children are going to get killed as long as people keep fighting and I would just as soon it was not Canadian women and children.
And you clearly don't care as long as they're not Canadian.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

And you clearly don't care as long as they're not Canadian.

I didn't say I didn't care. Don't put words in my mouth!
Of course I'm sorry innocent people are being killed. But I didn't start the hostilities; Canada didn't start the hostilities. And if innocent people have to die to end the hostilities I would rather it not be innocent Canadian people.
If that hard choice has to be made I would choose my own countryfolk ahead of others.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I didn't say I didn't care. Don't put words in my mouth!
Could that be from the person who wrote. . .

"What's funny is that you think dropping bombs on people is worse than those people being beheaded or thrown off tall building by monsters in their own midst. "

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Islamic fundamentalist militants.

Just like Christian white supremacist militants have been responsible for several attacks in the U.S.

And yes, I condemn Islamic fundamentalist militants. And Christian white supremacist militants.

And no, I don't hold it against all Muslims. Or all Christians.

Lame

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Since the axial age where it seems civilization chose it's course you're probably right. But that's what we read in books which is historical hearsay. Be interesting to have a time machine and witness how the different tribes lived before that.

Judging by the gruesome finds in some ancient graves, Ludlow...........we humans have been scrapping with each other for a very very long time.