Refugee/Migrant Crisis

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
40,242
3,891
113
Sicko asylum seeker who filmed UK sexual assault earlier convicted of murder

Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Published Apr 24, 2026 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read

AUTEUR! AUTEUR! Karin Al-Danasurt, 20, was found guilty of four counts of rape as a secondary party. SUSSEX POLICE
AUTEUR! AUTEUR! Karin Al-Danasurt, 20, was found guilty of four counts of rape as a secondary party. Photo by SUSSEX POLICE
The UK appears to be taking a page out of Canadian immigration policy.


An asylum seeker who filmed a woman being gang raped on a beach had earlier been convicted of murder in Egypt, British prosecutors said.


According to UK media reports Karin Al-Danasurt, 20, was found guilty of four counts of rape as a secondary party. The Egyptian national encouraged and then filmed the horrific attack last October.

Al-Danasurt, along with Ibrahim Alshafe, 25, and Iranian Abdulla Ahmadi, 26, who were each found guilty of two counts of rape, were convicted after a trial in Hove Crown Court.

Will they be deported?
The three monsters crossed the English Channel by boat and were awaiting decisions on their asylum claims.

Prosecutors revealed that Al-Danasurt had been convicted of murder in his absence in Egypt, adding that the basis of his asylum claim was that he fled the country to “evade a lengthy custodial sentence.”

No, no, his legal eagle said. It was his BROTHER. A judge ruled to keep the murder conviction super secret. Al-Danasurt was previously given a caution for “criminal damage.”


An ‘appalling crime’
Sadly, court heard it was “not a foregone conclusion that these defendants will be deported”, adding “I am not the Home Office” when asked about reports to determine whether the rapists meet the threshold for extended sentences.

However, border security and asylum minister Alex Norris said: “Once sentencing has taken place, we will move to deport them off British soil.”

ASYLUM-SEEKING RAPISTS: Abdullah Ahmadi, Ibrahim Alshafe and Karin Al-Danasurt. (SUSSEX POLICE)
ASYLUM-SEEKING RAPISTS: Abdullah Ahmadi, Ibrahim Alshafe and Karin Al-Danasurt. (SUSSEX POLICE)
The trio had only been in the country for several months when they committed the gang rape. Alshafe’s asylum application had been refused on Oct. 3, but he told the court he did not know about the update to his case before going to Brighton that night. Convicted killer Al-Danasurt had been in the country about four years.

Under current law, most foreign nationals in British prisons can be considered for removal after serving 30% of their custodial sentence. They are then barred from ever returning to the UK.

‘People taking our country for a ride’
Norris added: “My thoughts are first and foremost with the victim of this appalling crime, and with all those who have been affected by it.


“What she endured is deeply disturbing, and I commend her bravery in coming forward and reporting these vile individuals. I share the public’s outrage in their horrendous actions.

“The perpetrators have now been rightly convicted, and justice has been delivered by the courts. Once sentencing has taken place, we will move to deport them off British soil.”

x
These nine men were convicted of being members of a sex grooming gang who raped vulnerable underage girls.
Kemi Badenoch, leader of the Conservative Party, told reporters: “There are people who are taking our country for a ride, are coming here trying to claim asylum, which is for genuine refugees, when really they come here to do harm to others. This is why it’s really important that we solve this small boats crisis, that’s why I’ve changed the Conservative Party policy.”

Foreign-born criminals, particularly Muslim rape gangs, have become an increasing problem in the UK. The predatory activities frequently target vulnerable white girls who are then gang-raped, hooked on drugs and forced into prostitution.

However, for years, authorities did not act because they worried arrests and trials might harm “social cohesion.”

bhunter@postmedia.com

@HunterTOSun
 

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
40,242
3,891
113
'Gross mismanagement' and other cases of wrongdoing found at Immigration department, report says
In recent years, several departments have begun publishing misconduct and wrongdoing reports pointing to greater efforts of transparency and accountability. The reports also follow a renewed focus on values and ethics in recent years within the federal public service.

Author of the article:Matteo Cimellaro
Published May 18, 2026 • 3 minute read

OTTAWA - May 18, 2026-- C.D. Howe building in downtown Ottawa Monday. Photo for an Immigration Canada story. TONY CALDWELL, Postmedia.
OTTAWA - May 18, 2026-- C.D. Howe building in downtown Ottawa Monday. Photo for an Immigration Canada story. TONY CALDWELL, Postmedia. Photo by Tony Caldwell /Postmedia
An executive engaging in “gross mismanagement” by giving preferential treatment to a romantic partner, another executive attempting to hire a niece and an employee holding down another full-time job in the public service.


Those are among the cases of misconduct and wrongdoing found at Immigration, Citizenship and Refugee Canada (IRCC), which is the latest department to publish their report on misconduct and wrongdoing for the 2024-2025 fiscal year.


The cases ranged from the innocuous such as calling in sick to attend a conference, to blogging as a self-identified Canadian diplomat where they expressed political views and “discussed aspects of their work at the embassy, including private conversations with embassy staff and views on the country’s people and government.”

Some other founded cases include cases of racism, sexual harassment, claiming overtime not worked and an employees providing false references in a staffing process that led to an acting opportunity elsewhere in governments

In total, IRCC said it had 105 cases of misconduct and wrongdoing within the department leading to a handful of terminations.

There one founded case of fraud and financial misconduct at IRCC; 22 cases of harassment, violence and disrespectful behaviours; and eight breaches of values and ethics codes.


There were also 56 cases of administrative misconduct, 13 violations of the department’s directive on the use of networks and devices, two personnel security violations and three staffing complaints.

Three employees at IRCC lost their jobs, another was taken off of a staffing pool, while an executive voluntarily left the public service before disciplinary action could occur.

Dozens of other disciplinary measures at IRCC ranged from written reprimands to suspensions to forcing the recovery of funds to the federal government over time theft.

Ted Gallivan, deputy minister at IRCC, wrote at the beginning of the report that “some level” of wrongdoing will occur in an organization of more than 10,000 employees.

“Reporting such matters is essential, as we are committed to reviewing all allegations of perceived misconduct or wrongdoing through thorough review and investigation, and to taking administrative action when warranted,” Gallivan wrote.


In the report, Gallivan also says that IRCC established an ombuds office where employees can raise workplace concerns without fear of reprisal.

“The Ombuds Office supports employees in exploring options and navigating available resources to help resolve workplace issues,” Gallivan added.

IRCC could not be immediately reached for comment.

In recent years, several departments have released misconduct and wrongdoing reports, aiming to increase transparency and accountability within federal departments.

Over the past year, Environment and Climate Change Canada, the Department of Justice, Transport Canada and other federal departments have published their inaugural reports on misconduct and wrongdoing.

Other departments publish misconduct and wrongdoing reports for 2024-2025
Earlier this year, Global Affiars Canada published their report on misconduct and wrongdoing for the 2024-2025 fiscal year that saw 120 cases resulting in disciplinary or administrative measures.


Wrongdoing accounts at the department included an employee’s family member misuse a Crown-issued credit card, an employee using an employer credit card to buy personal plane tickets and sexual misconduct from an executive in one of Canada’s missions abroad.

Several employees at GAC were terminated due to wrongdoing.

At the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), there were 259 founded cases of misconduct resulting in four terminations and 14 employees leaving the agency.

Instances of wrongdoing at the agency include associating with a known drug traffickers, driving a CBSA vehicle while intoxicated and hiring family members or friends.

The report says that incident of misconduct and wrongdoing at CBSA occurred in around 1.52 per cent of employees at the CBSA.

At Transport Canada, there were 58 founded cases of misconduct and wrongdoing. The bulk of cases were breaches to the code of professional conduct, making up 53 of the founded cases.


Some founded cases led to a resignation, including an employee who conducted personal business during work hours and used Transport Canada to travel to the location where the business activity occurred.

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), Impact Assessment Agency of Canada (IAAC) and Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC) are among other departments and agencies who published 2024-2025 misconduct and wrongdoing reports over the past several months.

The CRA had a total of 370 cases of founded misconduct including mishandling sensitive data.

Meanwhile, the IAAC had no cases of founded misconduct, and CIRNAC had only seven cases of founded misconduct, including submission of falsified medical documents to justify telework and misuse of a departmental travel card.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taxslave2