Re John A Macdonald

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Systematically erasing Canada's history, both our achievements and the blemishes is akin to destroying the foundation of Canada. I see nothing good coming out of condemning the first PM of this country. It makes about as much sense as removing and decapitating Terry Fox statues because he didn't openly condemn "systematic racism" while he was alive.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Systematically erasing Canada's history, both our achievements and the blemishes is akin to destroying the foundation of Canada. I see nothing good coming out of condemning the first PM of this country. It makes about as much sense as removing and decapitating Terry Fox statues because he didn't openly condemn "systematic racism" while he was alive.

Just wait till the counter-protests begin.. remember Charlottesville in 2017.

Blood will run in the streets when it happens.. two far left and far right groups..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The night is black, without a moon
The air is thick and still
The vigilantes gather on
The lonely torchlit hill

Features distorted in the flickering light
Faces are twisted and grotesque
Silent and stern in the sweltering night
The mob moves like demons possessed
Quiet in conscience, calm in their right
Confident their ways are best

The righteous rise
With burning eyes
Of hatred and ill-will
Madmen fed on fear and lies
To beat and burn and kill

They say there are strangers who threaten us
Our immigrants and infidels
They say there is strangeness to danger us
In our theaters and bookstore shelves
That those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves

Quick to judge
Quick to anger
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Witch Hunt.. yup.. BLM is on it now..

Beating up people who dare wear a MEGA Hat, or not raise their fist in support on BLM.
Unlike the MAGA hats that just bring their assault rifles and shoot anybody who disagrees with them. It is the white supremacists who are the brown shirts. Fanatics on both sides are phuking nuts.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Unlike the MAGA hats that just bring their assault rifles and shoot anybody who disagrees with them. It is the white supremacists who are the brown shirts. Fanatics on both sides are phuking nuts.
You are a lost soul .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You support violence and murder and you have the balls to call me angry. You really are a brain dead Trumpkin.

No I believe in Law and Order..

I believe in the right to defend ones property that they worked for, and people lives that are threatened by violence, with equal force and greater.

So if you call shooting the people looting, burning and attacking people who don't agree with their ideology, then well then I guess I support murder in violence. ;)

But I will be on the right side of history, NOT the Marxist BLM Brownshirts

Just don't attack my property or my families, or me or my family or you will see how violent I can get..

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You do realize that Hitler got his inspiration for the brown shirts from watching the commie goon squads in action, right? Don't want the White supremacist brown shirts out causing shit? Quit supporting extreme left-wing groups like Antifa and BLM.

Have you learned NOTHING from history?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
No I believe in Law and Order..

I believe in the right to defend ones property that they worked for, and people lives that are threatened by violence, with equal force and greater.

So if you call shooting the people looting, burning and attacking people who don't agree with their ideology, then well then I guess I support murder in violence. ;)

But I will be on the right side of history, NOT the Marxist BLM Brownshirts

Just don't attack my property or my families, or me or my family or you will see how violent I can get..

A nice semi-auto shotgun with slug rounds does wonders too.