Quit Picking on the Republicans

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So, Petroglyph is going around and deleting my posts. Fukk you pete. How about deleting all your posts telling malicious lies about me, you dipshit.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
So, Petroglyph is going around and deleting my posts. Fukk you pete. How about deleting all your posts telling malicious lies about me, you dipshit.
It's about time someone deleted your damn facebook shit
He's probably tired of seeing your silly photo that I post after every one of your after every one of your facebook C/Ps

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Senility is thinking that was a meme.
Right click on any photo or meme he posts and depending on your browser select "view source" or an equivalent

and you will see that he gets all his ideas from facebook
It wouldn't surprise me if the stories in his books were plagiarized from fakebook excerpts!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Right click on any photo or meme he posts and depending on your browser select "view source" or an equivalent

and you will see that he gets all his ideas from facebook
It wouldn't surprise me if the stories in his books were plagiarized from fakebook excerpts!

Why torture yourself over it?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I suppose if one had a choice a right wingnut might be preferable to a left wingnut! :)
Right wing/left wing... they both belong to the same bird. Politics is a game they play to entertain the peons while they go about doing whatever they damn well please. "There is no choice. They own you."

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
John D Rockafeller
"We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. That he must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always believe that they are not equal. Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal. We will take over their lands, resources and wealth to exercise control over them. We will trick them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they have. We will set up a money system that will shut them down forever, keeping them and their children in debt.
When we ban them together, we will accuse them of murder and present a different story to the world because we will own all the media. We will use the media to control the flow of information and their feelings in our favor. When they rise up against us, we will crush them like insects, because they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything about it”.