tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
gotta be a b*tch to have to defend the guy all the time? -:lol:

Nah, just a man trying to do a job. In life not everything you do suits everybody- he's probably just does what he thinks is best and besides, people who haven't done his job really can't criticise him anyway until he starts acting in a criminal manner. Balls just automatically denigrates the man for no matter what............he must do at least one thing right.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Most of us have come to the conclusion you're so out of your rocker there is no hope for you, so why bother?

Criticism and personal attacks are both a sign of low self esteem and proof that those you attack are correct. Whenever a right winger posts something I disagree with, I usually reply with proof that it is wrong. That's a better approach.

You ask about 'why bother' replying? Obviously it's because you know you're wrong.

For example, you right wingers on this forum have repeatedly stated that liberals called Obama the "great Messiah". I have repeatedly challenged you to prove it. Which liberal or liberals said it? As always, no reply. Not because you think I'm wrong. You don't reply because you have no proof that your claim is correct. You repeatedly make lies and expect that no one is going to challenge it.

So let's prove a point - show me where forum liberals said he was the messiah of the known universe and all points in between. This should be interesting.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Criticism and personal attacks are both a sign of low self esteem and proof that those you attack are correct. Whenever a right winger posts something I disagree with, I usually reply with proof that it is wrong. That's a better approach.

You ask about 'why bother' replying? Obviously it's because you know you're wrong.

For example, you right wingers on this forum have repeatedly stated that liberals called Obama the "great Messiah". I have repeatedly challenged you to prove it. Which liberal or liberals said it? As always, no reply. Not because you think I'm wrong. You don't reply because you have no proof that your claim is correct. You repeatedly make lies and expect that no one is going to challenge it.

So let's prove a point - show me where forum liberals said he was the messiah of the known universe and all points in between. This should be interesting.
You yourself show the messiah complex when you blindly support and condone his every act .

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Nah, just a man trying to do a job. In life not everything you do suits everybody- he's probably just does what he thinks is best and besides, people who haven't done his job really can't criticise him anyway until he starts acting in a criminal manner. Balls just automatically denigrates the man for no matter what............he must do at least one thing right.

Obama is doing what he thinks is right. He's attempting to consolidate leftist political and electoral control of the United States at the expense of non-leftists. His immigration policies are a case in point.

Why do you think it is wrong for a non-leftist to oppose such consolidation? If Obama was concerned about all of the American people he wouldn't ignore foreign affairs which are now spiraling out of control.

Obama's objective is to disempower and marginalize a segment of the American people based on class and ideology. Do you think such folks should go to the slaughter like lambs?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Obama is doing what he thinks is right. He's attempting to consolidate leftist political and electoral control of the United States at the expense of non-leftists. His immigration policies are a case in point.

Why do you think it is wrong for a non-leftist to oppose such consolidation? If Obama was concerned about all of the American people he wouldn't ignore foreign affairs which are now spiraling out of control.

Obama's objective is to disempower and marginalize a segment of the American people based on class and ideology. Do you think such folks should go to the slaughter like lambs?

Are we seeing what is actually happening or just your interpretation of it?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Are we seeing what is actually happening or just your interpretation of it?

Why do you think America is growing more polarized politically and stratified economically?

What is happening to the American middle class and working class?

What is happening to the American public school system?

Each of these questions has an answer that can be objectively verified.