Presidential.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It was probably used on Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, Obama, used on Bush Jr but was the info ever shared?

You tell me.

Or maybe it really was the Russians like Dems keep chirping about?

Russia hacked the election AND Trump.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It was probably used on Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, Obama, used on Bush Jr but was the info ever shared?

You tell me.

Or maybe it really was the Russians like Dems keep chirping about?

Russia hacked the election AND Trump.

Russia owned Trump's as5e long before the election. That full story is hovering just over there in Stage Right, right now and little hints about it slip out every once in a while. I'm betting that the FBI, CIA and the Republicans in the know are trying to figure out a way to drop that bomb that won't blow up the whole country.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The continued investigation into Russia's doings got old a long time ago. It's a non-issue. Putin is going to do what Putin is going to do. He doesn't need anybody's help from any other country's politicians. The smart thing for Americans to do would be to go about their business and ignore Russia. Russia cannot influence America unless Americans let it.
If Putin is wanting to discredit the democratic process, the Americans are playing right into his hand with their wrangling. The sooner they put the Russian investigation BS to rest the better. If there was definite proof of any collusion it would have been revealed by now.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The continued investigation into Russia's doings got old a long time ago. It's a non-issue. Putin is going to do what Putin is going to do. He doesn't need anybody's help from any other country's politicians. The smart thing for Americans to do would be to go about their business and ignore Russia. Russia cannot influence America unless Americans let it.
If Putin is wanting to discredit the democratic process, the Americans are playing right into his hand with their wrangling. The sooner they put the Russian investigation BS to rest the better. If there was definite proof of any collusion it would have been revealed by now.

It is the final, terminal issue of the Trump White House. "A long time ago" is a tad meaningless time measure to a Presidency that was sworn in less that two months ago, unless you happen to have a Sesame Street attention span.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Russia owned Trump's as5e long before the election. That full story is hovering just over there in Stage Right, right now and little hints about it slip out every once in a while. I'm betting that the FBI, CIA and the Republicans in the know are trying to figure out a way to drop that bomb that won't blow up the whole country.

Did they? Is Trump going to drop the sanctions on Russia?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Your wisdom and sagacity prevail!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Your wisdom and sagacity prevail!
Too bad we're not talking about Russia. We're talking about the President's character. All of the red herring and fallacies don't excuse Trump for constantly making things up and blurting them out like an idiot.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Too bad we're not talking about Russia. We're talking about the President's character. All of the red herring and fallacies don't excuse Trump for constantly making things up and blurting them out like an idiot.

Did he make red herring conspiracy theories about Russia influencing elections?

Who was blurting that?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Did he make red herring conspiracy theories about Russia influencing elections?

Who was blurting that?
This is about Donald Trump (the President's character), not about what other people say.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

His character isn't all that different from most politicians......................just watch their lips and you can be fairly sure they are lying! :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
His character isn't all that different from most politicians......................just watch their lips and you can be fairly sure they are lying! :)

... a blustering, narcissistic bully who lies on the fly and everyone on the planet knows it at the time (except for that little cluster of Alt-Reich true believers who think that he's their saviour?)?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
... a blustering, narcissistic bully who lies on the fly and everyone on the planet knows it at the time (except for that little cluster of Alt-Reich true believers who think that he's their saviour?)?

Yep, typical of most politicians!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
What qualities and characteristics do you think the President of the United States should have? As far as this poster is concerned, our current leader has none, nor did any of those who ran against him.
Reminder of the thread topic.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Here's my test for the President. Would you trust Trump to have your back in a crisis? I would trust Kennedy, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, George Bush Sr., and that's probably it. I have as much faith in Trump as I had in Obama. None.