B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Premier and top officials receive threats regarding health orders​

2020-05-13-4-e1589408145673.png

ARE PEOPLE SIMPLE!!!!

I'm not a fan of Kenney, but death threats.. anyone making those threats, I hope they go bankrupt.. Idiots.

Those breaking the Health Orders hope you get the maximum fine, $2000 or $100,000 if you a business.. like those 2 stupid churches

• Haha
Reactions: taxme

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Lockdown 'caused up to 21,000 extra deaths - many due to reduced access to healthcare', shocking study claims​

LOl why don't YOU quit murdering people's grand parents and you won't have anything to worry about!

So the people of ontario are tinfoil hat wearing effetards eh....from all the people RUINED by this SCAMDEMIC: Fk you too BOOmer!

Say....Why not Threaten us all FACE TO FACE tough guy!
:)

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh yeah... EDIT TO AD: remember Nuremburg?
;)
They hung the experimental Doctors...

from my link above:
  • Almost 2,700 people more than normal died during eight weeks of restrictions
  • Report claims many died because they were unable to get urgent healthcare
  • A&E attendances halved, while cancer referrals had plunged by 70 per cent

Reactions: Dixie Cup

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh yeah... EDIT TO AD: remember Nuremburg?
;)
They hung the experimental Doctors...

from my link above:
  • Almost 2,700 people more than normal died during eight weeks of restrictions
  • Report claims many died because they were unable to get urgent healthcare
  • A&E attendances halved, while cancer referrals had plunged by 70 per cent

You still shooting BS out of the Cock Hole in your face 😂🐓🕳️

Look what you said above is 110%. But we have the vaccine, and the only way out is lockdown for 6 more weeks and get the vaccine..

Then we will stop the spread and get us to herd immunity.

Then we can get back to normal lives, and deal with the politicians that screwed this up at the ballot box.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Look what you said above is 110%. But we have the vaccine, and the only way out is lockdown for 6 more weeks and get the vaccine..

Then we can get back to normal lives, and deal with the politicians that screwed this up at the ballot box.
If you believe the experts on the government payroll.

• Wow
Reactions: Dixie Cup

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Bummer, so why don't we just go full bore ahead to herd immunity today and be done with it. It seemed to have worked in the past. That should get rid of this so called serious and dangerous Covid 1984 virus once and for all for stunned people like you who keeps on living in a manufactured and created state of fear and panic all the time. Your dear comrade welfare recipient political leaders are having a good laugh at your expense every day and so am I also. :ROFLMAO:

When we had viruses come visit us in the past decades some would get sick and some would die. No big deal here, Bummer? We all survived, well most did anyway. Nobody went crazy in the head for wanting to get a vaccine shot. Nobody gave a shit about having to take a vaccine jab back then. HELLO!

So, why all the emergency and fuss of needing to take this Covid vaccine now anyway? It is said that even if one gets vaccinated they still can get Covid. So, what is the point here anyway for taking a vaccine shot? There is no point to it. Only stunned people like you think that all that is required for everybody to do is go get the shot and we can all get back to the good old normal. I say bull shit to that. There will never be a good old normal life coming back.

Once you take the jab and you get your vaccine passport you will still have to renew that vaccine passport every year there after. It will be a case of taking a vaccine jab forever if you want to enjoy living in your new normal communist like life. Woke up, Bummer, if that is possible for you to do. Just saying, Bummer. :cool:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Premier and top officials receive threats regarding health orders​

View attachment 8317

ARE PEOPLE SIMPLE!!!!

I'm not a fan of Kenney, but death threats.. anyone making those threats, I hope they go bankrupt.. Idiots.

Those breaking the Health Orders hope you get the maximum fine, $2000 or $100,000 if you a business.. like those 2 stupid churches

The fool needs to be fired. Kenney knows that he is lying and spreading bull chit every day about this Convid 1984 virus nonsense. It never ends with these welfare recipient political bums. Every month this fool and other political fools across CANADA keep coming out with more bull shit to make we the people's lives even more miserable. The people of Alberta should start to call Kenney Chief Spreading Bull because Kenney is so good at spreading lies and bull shit.

Just a suggestion, ;)