Piers Morgan's Wanking Tantrum

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Not that anyone really gives a shit.

Piers Morgan leaves Britain morning show after Meghan and Prince Harry comments​

British television personality Piers Morgan is leaving "Good Morning Britain" following comments he made about Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, ITV announced Tuesday. Morgan has been a constant critic of the couple, drawing backlash from viewers and an investigation by a media watchdog.

"Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain," the broadcaster said in a statement. "ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add."

Piers Morgan leaves Britain morning show after Meghan and Prince Harry comments - CBS News

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Not that anyone really gives a shit.

Piers Morgan leaves Britain morning show after Meghan and Prince Harry comments​

British television personality Piers Morgan is leaving "Good Morning Britain" following comments he made about Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, ITV announced Tuesday. Morgan has been a constant critic of the couple, drawing backlash from viewers and an investigation by a media watchdog.

"Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain," the broadcaster said in a statement. "ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add."

Piers Morgan leaves Britain morning show after Meghan and Prince Harry comments - CBS News

Piers was right.

Although it doesn't surprise me to learn that you think it's okay for a person, in 2021, to be forced to quit their job for insulting a member of the Royal Family.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It was actually Piers Morgan who introduced Harry and Meghan to each other:

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1615346266183.png

I'm looking forward to maybe seeing Piers on the new right-wing GB News that's going to be launched this year, "Britain's Fox News". He'll do well to no longer work for woke ITV anymore, where he no longer gets attacked by an avocado-munching, racist, holier-than-thou, right-on, arrogant, smug, soyboy, leftie weatherman (yes, a weatherman) for having a go at his monarch, Her Royal Highness Meghan, Queen of the Kingdom of Woke.

I'm also hoping to see Mr Farage on GB News, too, maybe presenting his own show.

Oh, and not only did Piers Morgan introduce Harry and Meghan to each other, he's also a friend of the greatest ever US President:

1615346426791.png

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

'I still don't believe Meghan': Piers Morgan tweets defiant Churchill message and says he stands by view that saw him quit GMB - as Susanna Reid tells morning viewers 'it's going to be very different' without him

1615367277096.png

Susanna Reid admitted it will be a 'very different' programme without her co-star of five years and told viewers this morning that he had been a 'voice for many of you' through Brexit and the coronavirus pandemic. Mr Morgan sensationally quit the show on the day it scored record ratings after he told viewers he 'didn't believe a word she [Meghan] said' to Oprah and branded her 'Princess Pinocchio' after an interview where the Duchess said she was suicidal while five months pregnant and accused the Royal Family of racism. His views sparked more than 41,000 complaints made to Ofcom. Just after the show began at 6am this morning he tweeted to his 7.8million followers: 'On Monday, I said I didn't believe Meghan Markle in her Oprah interview. I've had time to reflect on this opinion, and I still don't. If you did, OK. Freedom of speech is a hill I'm happy to die on. Thanks for all the love, and hate. I'm off to spend more time with my opinions'. He also shared a quote by Britain's greatest prime minister Winston Churchill, which said: 'Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage'. On an extraordinary day for the show he also walked off set live on air after the show's weatherman Alex Beresford accused him of unfairly 'trashing' Meghan, branding him 'diabolical'. Hours later Mr Morgan quit, with his supporters defending his views and claiming his exit is more bad news for free speech and a sad indictment of cancel culture pervading the media after critics including Labour MP Dawn Butler launched a campaign encouraging people to complain to ITV and Ofcom. Ranvir Singh, a GMB reporter and star of Strictly last year, stepped in for Piers today.

Piers Morgan laughs as he leaves his West London home today after quitting GMB in a row sparked by his comments about not believing Meghan Markle

Piers Morgan laughs as he leaves his West London home today after quitting GMB in a row sparked by his comments about not believing Meghan Markle

Reactions: taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Daily Mail poll shows British public support for the Royal Family against the Sussexes and for the Sussexed to be stripped of their titles:

More Brits believe the Royal Family than Meghan and Harry.

Brits believe the Royals should not pay for the Sussexes' security.

More Brits do not believe Meghan has been the victim of racism from the Royal Family.

54% of Brits believe Harry and Meghan have let down the Queen.

Just 7% of Brits believe the Sussexes have performed their duty and service compared to 62% who believe they are looking for media attention.

74% of Brits believe the Queen and Prince Philip are performing their duty and service compared to just 7% who believe they are looking for media attention.

Just 29% of Brits want the monarchy abolished.

Brits believe Harry should be taken out of the Line of Succession.

1615368128929.png

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Prince Harry’s acting like some YouTuber with an inflated ego​

Rod Liddle
The Sun
18th February 2021

THE Harry formerly known as “Prince” is said to be a bit miffed. It appears to have come as a nasty surprise to him that he’s not going to get to keep his military titles.

It’s a surprise, I think, only because Harry is a bit thick. When it comes to IQ, Harry makes Prince Andrew resemble Stephen Hawking. He’s, y’know, a bunch of diamonds short of the full Crown Jewels.

Harry lost the right to those honorary titles when he left the Royal Family. Now he’s lolling in his 16-bathroom mansion in California. With his very self-important missus, Meghan.

Given that he was performing no royal duties whatsoever and was not, any longer, a real prince, most people thought this was fair enough. But Harry would have wanted his titles.

Why? Because I reckon in his bid to rake in as much moolah as possible from the Sussexes’ ludicrous media career, any trappings of royalty help. In reality, the titles mean very little.

Harry is — for the time being — Captain General of the Royal Marines. But if the Marines were about to go on a mission they’d get more useful advice from a speak-your-weight machine than ol’ ginger nut.

He is also Honorary Air Commandant of RAF Honington. Pilots — you can now fly in safety! He won’t be in the control tower any time soon. But they mean a lot to Harry because, as I say, he needs purchasing power.

Without them he’s just a dim carrot-top with a hugely annoying wife. Who would care what he has to say about anything?

He has treated his family, especially his grandmother, abominably.

He gave the Queen next to no warning that he was going to up sticks to “Canada” (ie. Los Angeles). No warning he was effectively leaving the Royal Family.

Overstated sense of his own worth​

Since then he and Meghan have simultaneously whined about horrible Press intrusion into their lives and how they wish to be left in peace — while signing whopping deals with TV companies to show their lives in full on Netflix.

And making asinine, cringe-worthy, statements via their blog site. Harry has not behaved with royal dignity. He has behaved like a boring YouTube influencer with an overstated sense of his own worth.

The latest news is that the gruesome twosome will be doing a 90-minute interview with another very self-regarding woman, Oprah Winfrey.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Meghan will do a bit of carping about the staid and conservative British Royal Family. More pain for the Queen. But Meghan is a woman in a very great hurry. Rumours are that she would like a political career — good luck, America!

The couple are well in with Hollywood’s liberal elite. They’re also about to have another baby, a sibling for young Archie. Good for them, we all wish them well. That’s a joyous event.

I have the horrible feeling that Harry and Meghan will be too busy blogging and doing interviews to change many nappies. But a retinue of nannies should sort that out.

And so Meghan and Harry can lecture us about “privilege” while the child- rearing is likely going on elsewhere. But that’s not the point. The real issue is that Harry is really no longer a member of the British Royal Family. That was his decision. And that means none of the perks should be available to him.

He does not represent any of us. He cannot have his cake and eat it.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This shit really has you constipated

I constipated the other morning. I tried very forcefully to push it out. Once it came out there was blood in the toilet pan and then blood all over the toilet paper. Thankfully, later that day, I'd got better.

Never try too hard to force out a constipated stool.

• Haha
Reactions: 55Mercury

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Two Americans living in the UK react to an Alex Belfield video in which he attacks Harry and Meghan:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1615388171308.png

Piers Morgan 1st Interview 😳 SLAMS ‘Liar’ Meghan Who Wanted Him Sacked @ ITV​

Wow

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And still no one gives a fly'n fukk abut a bunch of inbred foreigners.

They seem to be making quite a song and dance of it over in Yankeeland. It's got the American Woke Brigade crying their eyes out (which is funny). So they care. Just like they cared during their wedding.

RigidWatchfulGoldenretriever-small.gif

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
But they aren't half a weird and critical lot the liberal wokies.

They spend half their time criticising members of the Royal Family and then cry their eyes out when we attack a member of the Royal Family - Meghan. Why should Meghan be treated any differently than any other Royal?

We used to be free to criticise royalty and politicians in this country. It was part of living in a free democratic society. Now you get the wokies hounding a man out of his job for criticising a member of the Royal Family.

You can't make this shit up!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Angry snowflake gets called out for being trash and throws a Karen fit.

More snowflakes defend the snowflake for his tantrum.

Miss Blackie you need to take your meds sweetie... calm down sug.

Reactions: mentalfloss

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Angry snowflake gets called out for being trash and throws a Karen fit.

More snowflakes defend the snowflake for his tantrum.

Miss Blackie you need to take your meds sweetie... calm down sug.

1615392248136.png

Another one who thinks people should be hounded out of their jobs for attacking a member of the Royal Family.

Are you trying to take us back to the Middle Ages, love?