Pedestrians mowed down in North York

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
But it will make the job a bit more difficult.

It would certainly increase the body count when all of you Soldier of Fortune wannabees start blasting away at a moving vehicle on a busy street. None of you are good enough to stop someone speeding by. Not one ...

You guys live in a heavily armed fantasy land.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I am going to speculate .....

It is a Jewish area of Toronto ..... Many Jews on street ritually buying stuff before sundown,
A Palestinian who wishes to support his unarmed friends and family who are presently being mowed down at the Israeli border crossing by IDF soldiers and sniper guns, decided to mow down unarmed Jewish Folks in the middle of a Canadian street.

Just speculation ......

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

It is a Jewish area of Toronto ..... Many Jews on street ritually buying stuff before sundown,
A Palestinian who wishes to support his unarmed friends and family who are presently being mowed down at the Israeli border crossing by IDF soldiers and sniper guns, decided to mow down unarmed Jewish Folks in the middle of a Canadian street.

Just speculation ......

The really Jewish area is a bit further north on Yonge but it is a definite possibility.

How about a angry old white guy?

He doesn't look very old.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Not sure if it matters who it was or why they did it.

Except to Ignore listers.

They require that all acts correspond to their delusions.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Just speculation ......
Yer an asshole. No speculation.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Jury's out on his nationality.

I did a search which show the last name's origin is Armenian, which is predominantly Christian. I also spotted the name in Iran, so....

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
What about the kid who shot 8 people in the Waffle House?

Muslim?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Everyone bending over backwards to be politically correct..........

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well, it finaly happened in Canada. 15 plus run down by a van on Yonge Street in Toronto with multiple dead.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...oronto-driver-in-custody-police-idUSKBN1HU2IY

Multiple pedestrians hit by van in Toronto - BBC News

We'll see who did it but it might just be further proof that Allah is actually Satan.

And who is Satan?

Oh believe me, I'm not making any assumptions.

We,re well aware of your poor command of assumption.