Pedestrians mowed down in North York

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, so you just discovered your hat has cheeks...that IS worth a laugh from out here.
;)
well, looks like we finally found the Weapons of Mass Dumbness.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hehehehe...let's see...

It took 7 posts for guns to be brought up, 10 for "Trudeau payouts", between 20 and 30 for Islamic terrorists, whiny Kweebeckers, a "van registry", and fossil fuels, but the Trumpites get all sniff sniffly over the mention of Trump. Such epic snowflakes!

I love the maturity level shown by Trumpites.

Why don't you put a lid on it? Maybe if you were as intelligent and capable as Trump you might get the attention he does. Quit being an Asshole.

Yep, this thread is ALL about Trump. It's hilarious, you're worse than the people you whine about. This is now the second thread in a very short period dealing with horrible tragedies in Canada and all you can do is whine about Trump.
Jesus f*cking Christ you pathetic loser, grow the f*ck up.

He's too stupid!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why don't you put a lid on it? Maybe if you were as intelligent and capable as Trump you might get the attention he does. Quit being an Asshole.

He's too stupid!
Ignore the troll . Every time he gets a reaction like yours he gets his jollies, and another notch on his computer . As long as you react he wins. Sad to go through life that way , but it takes all kinds . Ignore the troll and he will get bored and go away .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ignore the troll . Every time he gets a reaction like yours he gets his jollies, and another notch on his computer . As long as you react he wins. Sad to go through life that way , but it takes all kinds . Ignore the troll and he will get bored and go away .

Well, I did totally ignore him for a month and that didn't slow him down one bit. But I think you are right about the futility of responding to him. He has so little intellect and talent that any attention is a big part of his day.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Well, I did totally ignore him for a month and that didn't slow him down one bit. But I think you are right about the futility of responding to him. He has so little intellect and talent that any attention is a big part of his day.
Quit talking about it and do it...FFS

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why don't you put a lid on it?

You should put me on ignore. I'm clearly upsetting you.

You poor snowflake

Quit talking about it and do it...FFS

I'm in his head too bad. Even when he claims he had me on ignore he was sending me private messages.

Perhaps if he tried to stick to the issue or answer questions posed to him, he wouldn't feel like I was picking on him. For example, just explain why he embraces the Nazi policy of experimenting on humans. If he's got a reasonable, logical reason, I won't mock him about it. Of course, I won't hold my breath. Reason and logic are not strong suits of Trumpites

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
See he reverts to talking to himself when ignored .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You "poke" at him damn near as much as I do.
I may poke him but I don't responds to his taunts like you do, or interact with him in any way....

One thing though .....I just may be channeling Cannut when I nag Cliffy about his facebook addiction...
If you right click on any of his stupid memes then click on properties you will see that 99% of his memes are from Facebook

As for Cannut..... the reason he hates seniors is because he secretly hates his father, especially if you look at the picture of him he posted... and the way he nags seniors here is his way of getting back at him....
In Psychology they call it transference...
For this professional diagnosis he can send me a certified cheque or money order for $50 at his earliest convenience

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Wow! You are inexpensive, you must be good!

You seniors have to get with the pay by phone thing though.
:)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I may poke him but I don't responds to his taunts like you do, or interact with him in any way....

One thing though .....I just may be channeling Cannut when I nag Cliffy about his facebook addiction...
If you right click on any of his stupid memes then click on properties you will see that 99% of his memes are from Facebook

As for Cannut..... the reason he hates seniors is because he secretly hates his father, especially if you look at the picture of him he posted... and the way he nags seniors here is his way of getting back at him....
In Psychology they call it transference...
For this professional diagnosis he can send me a certified cheque or money order for $50 at his earliest convenience

Another reason he hates seniors is because he thinks it takes the focus off of him and a lot of his spoiled brat contemporaries!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What? They squeezing you out?
;)
...suck it up buttercup.

At least they paid to be there. At your age you should be earning a living and paying your share, as they did for you, before you were old enough to work, but were sucking it up at the trough yourself.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, we moved some of the pigs out of the way and there you are...on the bottom.
;)
Say I hope this wasn't one of those trumphating, obama endorsed, freak sex things?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
At least you're willing to admit to being at the trough. JLM can't and admitting there is a problem is only the first step. Accepting that you're part of the problem is an important second step. Well done.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What? They squeezing you out?
;)
...suck it up buttercup.

At least they paid to be there. At your age you should be earning a living and paying your share, as they did for you, before you were old enough to work, but were sucking it up at the trough yourself.

You have him pegged, Dan!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
At least you're willing to admit to being at the trough. JLM can't and admitting there is a problem is only the first step. Accepting that you're part of the problem is an important second step. Well done.

LOL No, pest control is just a sideline with me...I do it to help the farmers out, and because I like shooting rats...
:)
it's fun...and the air rifle ammo is not expensive for the good I do.