EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Oh know... I had no idea you had comprehension problems.

I remember some clown at work tried that and I, just for fun, wrote out a grammar lesson for him and CCed everyone.

Christ, I would hate having you teach me grammar. I'd be illiterate. Vague use of the word you is almost useless when trying to make a point. I still have no idea who you were talking about.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Christ, I would hate having you teach me grammar. I'd be illiterate. Vague use of the word you is almost useless when trying to make a point. I still have no idea who you were talking about.

The reality is that it wasn't vague... as you have been answering. YOU knew who it was meant for.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So, what's the American excuse? ... slash-and-burn agriculture in the hills of California?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Trump is rolling back Obama mandated emission targets. To something that will keep the car from being beyond the reach of working families but still retain reasonable clean air standards. That's good. And it won't have an iota of affect on the climate. It should be evident to all but complete fools that AGW is a fraud. It's a political and ideological agenda in service of an discredited pseudoscience and an environmental cult.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So, what's the American excuse? ... slash-and-burn agriculture in the hills of California?

What is our excuse for what may I ask?

I will be happy to answer if it can be phrased properly and is on topic. Do you think you can do that?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trump is rolling back Obama mandated emission targets. To something that will keep the car from being beyond the reach of working families but still retain reasonable clean air controls. That's good. And it won't have an iota of affect on the climate. It should be evident to all but complete fools that the AGW is a fraud. It's a political and ideological agenda in service of an discredited pseudoscience and a environmental cult.

Of course it's a fraud. A half dozen anonymous Random Internet Climate Experts on Canadian Content Forum say that it's so and they have Russian state-sanctioned information re-published in right-wing American tabloids to prove it.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA