Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Still nothing?

Amazing how some people's ideology is so delusional, that even the slightest deviation from it, would shatter their world.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I had a nephew stationed in Palestine in the early '90s on peacekeeping duty and he did tell me that most of what you see in the news is staged and contrived....so I wasn't surprised by those videos...
According to him...what Palestinian do to their own is much worst....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I had a nephew stationed in Palestine in the early '90s on peacekeeping duty and he did tell me that most of what you see in the news is staged and contrived....so I wasn't surprised by those videos...
According to him...what Palestinian do to their own is much worst....
As the evidence would indicate. So long as you view the whole thing with an open mind, and not a predetermined conclusion.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
As the evidence would indicate. So long as you view the whole thing with an open mind, and not a predetermined conclusion.
So far I have only watched the 1st incident of the middle vid in the OP.
At about the 4min mark the 'conclusion' of the narrator is that it could not be determined if the leg wound was real or not. The part about why didn't the ambulance drive closer and protect the person is because that is putting the first-aid people at risk of being shot themselves. The persons 'friends' are the ones to bring the person out of 'the field of fire' in the quickest method possible. You do not treat the injuries before you move the person. If he dies then he probably would have even if not moved.
That is all I can comment on at the moment. I like the format though, especially the ones taken by the Hamas traffic choppers, those combined with the ground shots a person should be able to trace where the bullets went from the angles of the building and the position of the barrel. Is this part of the correspondence version of CSI training?

Is this thread just for Palestinian 'deceptions' or is it the gateway post for 'false-flag' operations from both sides? Not much is printed about the role Palestinians played in international false-flag operations. Surely you don't want all the material that applies to the 'other side'.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
At about the 4min mark the 'conclusion' of the narrator is that it could not be determined if the leg wound was real or not. The part about why didn't the ambulance drive closer and protect the person is because that is putting the first-aid people at risk of being shot themselves. The persons 'friends' are the ones to bring the person out of 'the field of fire' in the quickest method possible. You do not treat the injuries before you move the person. If he dies then he probably would have even if not moved.
That is all I can comment on at the moment. I like the format though, especially the ones taken by the Hamas traffic choppers, those combined with the ground shots a person should be able to trace where the bullets went from the angles of the building and the position of the barrel. Is this part of the correspondence version of CSI training?

Is this thread just for Palestinian 'deceptions' or is it the gateway post for 'false-flag' operations from both sides? Not much is printed about the role Palestinians played in international false-flag operations. Surely you don't want all the material that applies to the 'other side'.
:lol:

The response that I fully expected from you, thanx for being consistent.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Okay finished the middle one, the dead rising TWICE, should be a standard in all classes that teach how to make a buck. Were they drunk, dropping him twice, any fighter worth his salt would have killed somebody the first time they dropped him. Perhaps that was an Israeli that came alive in front of the Palestinians. Gonna need a street address for that one, angles and such, you know, like they did for the hole in the wall gag.
You do know that when the bullets are coming hot and heavy there is no international presence there at all. Those drone cams should be made available on the web same as the traffic cams in most cities are today.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

The response that I fully expected from you, thanx for being consistent.
So is it or not? Since Israel probably has photo's of everybody in the area what is the chance that being used to identify the 'civilian' that was ordering the 'police' around? (and the ones that returned the wounded to the 'battle=zones') It might turn out he was a police commander or something. Knowing who they were would strengthen the case right? That would also rule out it being a collaborator of Israel stirring things up (for the press). What you have is a commentary with no words coming from the ones in the vid, like the supposed wounded, showing the healed wound would solve the question about if it was real or not.

I'm willing to stick to Palestinian vids alone , it just makes the subject a very short one, probably less than a page.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
A lesson in critical thought...

YouTube - Pallywood

YouTube - Pallywood (1 of 2)

YouTube - pallywood (2 of 2)

And many many more...

You can also check out sites like The Second Draft, HonestReporting: monitoring mideast media anti-Israel bias., who will give you all the tools you need to use critical thought when viewing any media out of the Middle East, if of course, you're capable using critical thought.

Because in the end, you can only lead a horse to water, you can't make him drink.
And a few people wonder why I don't bother watching videoclips when they produce them as "proof".
But, on the other hand, how do we know 60 Minutes didn't "arrange" these two clips? :D

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sorry your OP didn't say Watch and STFU. You wanted comment I gave you mine, I'm not saying they weren't set up, I want to know the names of some in the vids and see if they have ever made any comments. In your world that is either not allowed or whatever it is that makes that info remain hidden or deemed unimportant.
At least I was willing to watch your material, if you don't want mu comments why should I watch the 3rd one? (1st link is messed up)

I posted links to the originating site, you can either follow them or not. I will not be your teacher. I can only lead the proverbial horse to water, I can't make him/her drink.

Everything is a credited. Either you do your own work, or you remain ignorant.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
In most scenes, and you can look it up, where a person has been wounded, everyone scatters (or at least ducks) until the situation can be stabilized, then once people decide it's safe enough, they scurry to either stop the flow of blood (which is a priority) or they scoot the injured away. That's when there is no EMT vehicle around. When there is an EMT vehicle around, EMT's always use the vehicle as a shield, but in this case they didn't, they parked the thing yards away from the "injured" guy.
I'd say your analytical thought needs work.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Again sorry, I thought that might be part of the 'many more'. As for your stock handling abilities, they suck and give them up, that would include any four-legged pets, you are probably an enemy to them more than you are their friend.

Write this down ar get a tattoo or whatever. You lead a horse to water and stay there with him until he drinks. It takes something called patience, how cruel you are, take a horse for water and when he doesn't drink soon enough for you you take him away from the water only to cause him to die a slow and painful death from thirst, a thirst you could have prevented. Go stand in the corner or something, you are a bad man.