Palin in 2012

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
"Rush ‘drug addict’ Limbaugh"

As long as keep on hearing/seeing that, I might as well refer to Obama as a weak-knead putz who hasn't got the guts to quit SMOKING.

Obama has been called worse than that, much worse. He has been called a Nazi, a Fascist, a Communist, a terrorist, an illegal alien and much worse epithets.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
This sums up the whitetrash princess quite well:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Sara Palin can hardly string a sentence together".

First of all, DurkaDurka, if you made up your mind to demean someone you would be honoured to wipe the back-side of, (mind you, it would probably give perverse pleasure to deviates like you) you should have at least enough respect to spell her name correctly.

Secondly, Sarah Palin produced a book, that sells $7 million even before it hit the shelves. Better than Bill Clinton with his book. Or Hillary Clinton with hers.

She must have put two sentences together better than those two "worthies".

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Obama has been called worse than that, much worse. He has been called a Nazi, a Fascist, a Communist, a terrorist, an illegal alien and much worse epithets."

If he can't quit smoking, he is a spineless and weak junkie, and an addict who has no business being at the highest post in the land.

If you can't control your own whims, how can you be trusted to control your country, and by extension, the world?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
"Sara Palin can hardly string a sentence together".

First of all, DurkaDurka, if you made up your mind to demean someone you would be honoured to wipe the back-side of, (mind you, it would probably give perverse pleasure to deviates like you) you should have at least enough respect to spell her name correctly.

Secondly, Sarah Palin produced a book, that sells $7 million even before it hit the shelves. Better than Bill Clinton with his book. Or Hillary Clinton with hers.

Dear Yukon Jack,
How can you tell which sentence was written by Sarah Palin and which sentence was penned by her ghostwriter, Lynn Vincent?
Your friend,
Spade

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
"Obama has been called worse than that, much worse. He has been called a Nazi, a Fascist, a Communist, a terrorist, an illegal alien and much worse epithets."

If he can't quit smoking, he is a spineless and weak junkie, and an addict who has no business being at the highest post in the land.

If you can't control your own whims, how can you be trusted to control your country, and by extension, the world?

Smoking cigarettes doesn't affect his job, Jacko. You really are grasping at straws here.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Dear Yukon Jack,
"How can you tell which sentence was written by Sarah Palin and which sentence was penned by her ghostwriter, Lynn Vincent?
Your friend,
Spade "

How could anyone ever tell what two,sentences were strung together on Hillary Clinton's behalf? Or Bill's?

At least Sarah Palin has the honesty and the integrity to admit and ackowledge that she has a co-writer. The two worthies, above never had the decency or honesty or integrity to do that.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
"That's priceless, Jacko. Sought relief my arse, he was a junkie, no different then a crackhead."

Spoken, truly, as one who has never been there.

I had an impinged bursa. I needed morphine 24/7. it was not because I was a crackhead. It was because I just simply wanted to live.

If you have not been there, you have no idea what pain is, or what you are talking about. Mind you, not knowing what you talk about is a sure-fire description of liberals.

Has the thought occurred to you that all junkies are seeking relief from something?

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was written by a ghost writer, YJ. As to the book selling 7 million $, how many are in the Republican base? 20 million ? 30 million ? I assume most of them adulate Joan of Arc (see I spelled her name right), I would expect most of them to buy any kind of trash that she writes.

I would say 7 million indicates the book is a flop. It should gross at least 100 million $.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Ah, Jack, you like Sarah because she gives you a woody. I bet you have that poster of her in the leather mini skirt and bull whip.

Cliffy, I understand her ratings are through the roof when it comes to dirty old men. She is despised by the women though.

Anyway, it is no fun ganging up on YJ. I like it when others gang up on me, that gets my juices going. I am wandering to another thread.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
"Has the thought occurred to you that all junkies are seeking relief from something?"

DurkaDurka, I can't speak for anyone else, but I DO know this: when I needed morphine I was in such pain, that I was thinking of ending it all.

So then you bought oxycontin on the street, just to keep yourself happy?

jambo101

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2009
Montreal
Too bad people like Limbaugh and Beck wont put their money where their mouth is and run for the position as they seem to have all the answers but alas they wont they are too busy making many millions of dollars by sitting back and playing armchair political gods with absolutely no accountability..
Palin in 2012 would guarantee Obama's second term in office..

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Beck has said that he's simply an entertainer, an opinion guy, and he makes a bundle being an ass. Why knock it? He doesn't have to speak the truth, or have any credibility. He's simply an entertainer.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This Thread "IS" about Sarah Palin and U.S. Politics. It is "NOT"
about conducting drive-by Immature Personal Attacks on each
other. For those that have participated in this Trolling Stupidity,
you should be embarrassed.