Our cooling world

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If I'm going to be taxed further, I want it to be based upon something real as opposed to a cult belief based upon successive facilities & blind following. If a "Carbon Tax" is imposed upon us based upon your concept a few posts up that's one thing, but if it's imposed upon us based on bullshit and selfie opportunities like what is currently in play that's something completely different. Settled science my hairy dog.
I hate to be the douchey guy quoting himself but it's an eye opener for those that haven't started thinking for themselves yet.
Would everyone scream bloody murder over a 3 point hike to the GST? Or do they feel good about themselves with a JST?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Would everyone scream bloody murder over a 3 point hike to the GST? Or do they feel good about themselves with a JST?
A 3 point hike to the GST would be much more honest than the "Tax On Polution formerly known as the Carbon Tax to save the planet" type spin. We're tax payers and not retards. "Sorry folks but the budget didn't balance itself so we're stuffing a 3 point hike to the GST but please vote for me again cuz....I'll legalize the Weed and stuff!!"

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A 3 point hike to the GST would be much more honest than the "Tax On Polution formerly known as the Carbon Tax to save the planet" type spin. We're tax payers and not retards. "Sorry folks but the budget didn't balance itself so we're stuffing a 3 point hike to the GST but please vote for me again cuz....I'll legalize the Weed and stuff!!"
CO2 is not a pollutant. Obama administration had to alter the EPA definitions to include CO2 to pass emissions limits. I'd assume we've done the same.

Alternative Science

And yes the lies are getting tiresome.

It's time for laws protecting morons from propaganda. It's worse than hate speech.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
CO2 is not a pollutant. Obama administration had to alter the EPA definitions to include CO2 to pass emissions limits. I'd assume we've done the same.
Alternative Science
And yes the lies are getting tiresome.
It's time for laws protecting morons from propaganda. It's worse than hate speech.

Now, Petros us highly believes let to be a Russian Troll. He fits the MO to a tee.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/twitter-troll-pipeline-immigrant-russia-iran-1.5014750

Walter? If he is one, he's an incompetent one.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Whatever the fuk you are doing/taking, . . . stop, . . .right now.
I am using an Android tablet that turns whatever you just typed into gobble-dee-gook and suggest like that(I typed "shyte like that") goes out if I don't backtrack and correct the built-in "Artificial Intelligence".

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I am using an Android tablet that turns whatever you just typed into gobble-dee-gook and suggest like that(I typed "shyte like that") goes out if I don't backtrack and correct the built-in "Artificial Intelligence".
Try a Dvorak keyboard pattern or a dictation ap that you teach to understand you when you spell out words using letters rather than whole words as emotions change the sound of all words. Bluetooth spelling for the ones with feeble fingers.

Maybe 'beer' needs a bigger monitor rather than his posts are conveying some sort of inner defect that is not being treated.