Oregon standoff ends with gunfire and 1 dead.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you watched the news conference, no the cops didn't shoot out the windows.

LaVoy ran from police, illegal in Oregon.

I found it stupidly and sadly laughable that the woman said "there's children with us" and yet had NO concern for the safety of said children by actually getting them out of the situation. Instead these 'poor darlings' (rather one IIRC) was kept in the truck, maybe to drill up sympathy?

Regardless, they all agreed to flee. Every bullet that was not FBI was accounted for, and because the FBI really skrued the pooch, they're under investigation for their actions in this.

You can clearly hear LaVoy taunt the police to shoot him. He reached three times for his left side where a live weapon was held. The police had every right to shoot him (hey, others have been shot for less over the past couple of years, remember?)

This man deserves NO sympathy, he CHOSE this end fully willing to make himself into some sort of effin Martyr for a purpose that was lies and BS. He had his chances to surrender and be dealt with by the law, instead he wanted to die.

Anyone who thinks this moron deserves any respect or is some sort of a symbol is clearly out of their effin' tree.
Actually he never owned that kind of weapon. Nothing wrong with your opinion as long as that error isn't a factor in your conclusion.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
If you watched the news conference, no the cops didn't shoot out the windows.

LaVoy ran from police, illegal in Oregon.

I found it stupidly and sadly laughable that the woman said "there's children with us" and yet had NO concern for the safety of said children by actually getting them out of the situation. Instead these 'poor darlings' (rather one IIRC) was kept in the truck, maybe to drill up sympathy?

Regardless, they all agreed to flee. Every bullet that was not FBI was accounted for, and because the FBI really skrued the pooch, they're under investigation for their actions in this.

You can clearly hear LaVoy taunt the police to shoot him. He reached three times for his left side where a live weapon was held. The police had every right to shoot him (hey, others have been shot for less over the past couple of years, remember?)

This man deserves NO sympathy, he CHOSE this end fully willing to make himself into some sort of effin Martyr for a purpose that was lies and BS. He had his chances to surrender and be dealt with by the law, instead he wanted to die.

Anyone who thinks this moron deserves any respect or is some sort of a symbol is clearly out of their effin' tree.
You didn't watch the video did you?
You dont't want to see what disagrees with you preconceived opinion?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
i am not in the mood to watch the video,I found the first minute disturbing and provided affirmation to my opinions. What i do know as a seasoned information auditor,and in short ill informed opinion,
that these individuals were led to slaughter,their was purposeful intent to shoot this man,all the rest is not important beyound this important point of reference.
what individuals should be curious about is who,what,participants were in the design to murder this man.
As an information auditor i had an interest in the "distancing"of managers from this design,who and what endorsed a plan to purposefully murder an individual.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
i am not in the mood to watch the video,I found the first minute disturbing and provided affirmation to my opinions. What i do know as a seasoned information auditor,and in short ill informed opinion,
that these individuals were led to slaughter,their was purposeful intent to shoot this man,all the rest is not important beyound this important point of reference.
what individuals should be curious about is who,what,participants were in the design to murder this man.
As an information auditor i had an interest in the "distancing"of managers from this design,who and what endorsed a plan to purposefully murder an individual.
Equals Bullshyter!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
if you can't read english jimmy, we can't help you.

There's a mass shooting every day. ... literally, right now.

The irony just sailed right by you. I wouldn't say that you are stupid .... "unsophisticated" covers it a bit better.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
There's a mass shooting every day. ... literally, right now.

The irony just sailed right by you. I wouldn't say that you are stupid .... "unsophisticated" covers it a bit better.

since you're slow I'll tard this down for you:

this february thread is not about a mass shooting.

it became noticeable to you there dummy because I posted a related, follow-up and relevant update to the story in the op.

you didn't have the frontal lobe to figure that out.

you don't know what irony means.

I wouldn't say that you are unsophisticated ... just stupid.

carry on.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Equals Bullshyter!
is this your favorite word,"bullsyter",it is starting to sound stale and doubting,you must think of some different response so that you may be at least one quarter convincing.
what do you know about information auditing?

i always figured if you are going to address bad design,go hard and take them big,incorporate as many and as many more individuals into the story,agitate like ****,keep them looking over their shoulder,but if anything,force the hand of corruption,
this case is a walk in the park,already enough information to question if this person was slaughtered with good intentions and the grace of a design to support these intentions.
i hope their is a law suite to at least address designs which are purposefully created to kill individuals,"legal murder".

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And you don't even know to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.
That's only one reason I call Bullshyte to your imagination running wild like megahurtz.....

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
And you don't even know to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.
That's only one reason I call Bullshyte to your imagination running wild like megahurtz.....
that's right,i do not know how to capitalize the first letter of a sentance.
my apologies,
there is nothing wrong with an imagination running wild,imagination and politics may be like pulling a white rabbit out of a hat,but information auditing is not,just the facts.
bullshyte and information are incompatible.

I reitterate this case would be an information auditors easy case,it is riddled with the obvious.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
This past Thursday 07JUL2016, the first of those involved in both criminal acts has made a plea deal in connection the Oregon charges.

He is also seeking a deal concerning the 11 federal charges he faces from the Bundy Ranch episode. If the deal goes through he will be the first person charged in the Nevada Bundy case to take a plea.

This defendant is Blaine Cooper aka Stanley Hicks.

Cooper changed his name from Stanley Hicks because he was arrested for domestic violence (among many other things) and therefore precluded from owning a gun firearm. Unfortunately for him Blaine Cooper was then arrested..so no guns. He certainly has earned his notoriety:

Cooper/Hicks lawyer

Blaine Cooper pleads guilty to federal conspiracy charge in Oregon standoff, close to plea deal in NV | OregonLive.com

"Cooper/Hicks it is said will receive a maximum of 6 years for his involvement in the Nevada debacle and time served for Oregon.