Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well then, all you anti Putin fans here, you had better get on Russia's side if you do not want to see any Russian land being taken over by China. Just saying.
*Yawn*. It's entirely possible to hate Putin AND the CCP ya fucking yutz. It's not an either/or situation.
And yeah, I'm sure us "getting on Russia's side" will just turn things right around for Putin because we have that kind of power.

Try arguing less like a 10 yr old and more like an adult.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Okay, I get it. You are just another Nazi Zelensky supporter.
No fucknutz, this stuff is right up my alley. It's called military analytics.
Come on, man, just admit it will ya. I wish someone here could produce and show me as to how much military hardware Ukraine has lost since this feud with Russia began.
Well, I do know that they have more Russian tanks than they started with. Judging Ukraine's losses is a little more difficult since we don't even really know what they started with outside of personnel. Ukrainian officials stated that during the height of fighting in the summer up to 500 Ukrainian soldiers a day were being killed. Although by Sept that number had dropped to around 30/day. Take the numbers for what they're worth. However, we do know Ukraine's visually confirmed materiel losses as of July this year. MBTs-226. AVs-366. Artillery pieces-110. SAM systems-43. Aircraft-38. Choppers-11. Naval vessels-19. UAVs-26.
Nazi Zelensky seems to be always asking with hands out for more and more money and more military equipment from other countries. It certainly looks to me as though Zelensky is not doing all that well in the military hardware department. He must be losing a lot of military stuff. Just from my observations. :unsure:
Yeah well that's how war works. You destroy some of my war materiel and I destroy some of yours. Can't believe I need to explain that to you. Also, did you stop to think (pardon the exaggeration) that Ukraine lacks the industrial capacity to replace their materiel losses quickly enough?
America would love nothing more than be able to start a war with Russia.
Why? To what end?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah well that's how war works. You destroy some of my war materiel and I destroy some of yours. Can't believe I need to explain that to you. Also, did you stop to think (pardon the exaggeration) that Ukraine lacks the industrial capacity to replace their materiel losses quickly enough?
Poles a Czechs are repairing Ukrainian equipment and captured equipment.at a steady pace. Yes UA is still manufacturing arms. They are now cranking out more UAVs than China.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No fucknutz, this stuff is right up my alley. It's called military analytics.

Well, I do know that they have more Russian tanks than they started with. Judging Ukraine's losses is a little more difficult since we don't even really know what they started with outside of personnel. Ukrainian officials stated that during the height of fighting in the summer up to 500 Ukrainian soldiers a day were being killed. Although by Sept that number had dropped to around 30/day. Take the numbers for what they're worth. However, we do know Ukraine's visually confirmed materiel losses as of July this year. MBTs-226. AVs-366. Artillery pieces-110. SAM systems-43. Aircraft-38. Choppers-11. Naval vessels-19. UAVs-26.

Why? To what end?
x-meat expects President Zelensky and the UA to re-use bullets and missiles. Because x-meat is an imbecile.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I wonder what the world would be like today if Hitler did win the war. It's for bloody sure that hundreds of millions o0f innocent lives would probably have been saved as Hitler despised and hated communism. Hitler was that close to Stalin's communism. Aw well, we will never know now.

Not you, sorry. It was meant for someone, but I cannot recall who now. The truckers were also trying to fight for freedom of speech and choice in Canada. Did you support the truckers or attack and mock them, like so many have done here, seeing that you appear to be in support for Ukraine freedom of choice? Just asking.
Check out the convoy thread I was pretty active on it

Pictures and videos can lie. You do not even know yourself if that military equipment is either Russia's or Ukraine's equipment or both combined. I could show you videos and pictures that were taken on the moon showing buildings sitting there. Will you believe me? Of course, you will, right? :unsure:

The USA wastes trillions of tax dollars on unnecessary wars and covert operations. Good old senile Joe has already blown trillions of tax dollars since he took office. Even our own dear Marxist leader in Ottawa blows billions of our tax dollars every year on useless globalist communist programs and agendas. Polticians love blowing tax dollars just for fun. (n)
That's just Russia's documented losses there is a page on Ukrainian losses on their site as well if you wanted to check it out

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yes, i did. At length. Post 2444. I'll repost the bulk of it here to save you looking it up

"The answer is obvious. This isn't about ukraine per se (tho many Canadians are from there or their families were), this is about russian aggression. If putin were to win this war, what's next. You think he'd stop? And by the way - we have a contested border with them as well in the north, and they've been very pushy about that. It is in Canada's best interests that Russia lose this war badly and deplete it's men and materials and money doing it. A weakened russia is less threat to our country and believe me the threat there is real."

So there you go. We have nato allies that russia is threatening and interested in and if he wins in ukraine then he'll be emboldened to act on those - that could drag us and our soldiers into wars we don't want to have to fight.

The chances of a military confrontation over the north west passage is very real, and the weaker russia is the less they'll consider that option.

And a russian loss actually makes china think twice about some of it's militaristic adventures.

Economically it benefits us as well if they lose.

Pretty much across the board russia being significantly weakened by losing it's men and gear and money fighting this war works to keep Canadian interests cheaper

From what I had read sometime back was that Russia entered the Ukraine for a very good reason. Rumors had it that NATO, America, and Ukraine were planning on deploying some kind of a virus attack on Russia and Russia attacked Ukraine first to try and neutralize the threat. Apparently, Ukraine is loaded with bioweapons labs. Russa apparently destroyed many of those dangerous labs. Putin probably did us all a favor by getting rid of many of those labs. Russia was never any threat to any country. They pretty much minded their own business. Russia was not out to control any country. NATO was formed to control countries.

So, just what countries were being threatened and interested in by Russia? Just asking. I agree that China is the country to watch and look out for. China would like to dominate the world.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
View attachment 16491

This picture is a lie.

7 yo Ulyana isnt stuck in a bombshelter in Bakhmut. Its Taxme's basement in PoCo.

I do not even have a basement, stupid. This indeed just shows how much you really know about anything, stupid. But that could very well be your basement for all we know. I do hope that you have not violated that little innocent girl. Disgusting indeed if you did. (n)

And just fyi, I live in the Yukon, stunned. Your kosher buddies are lying to you, stunned. :ROFLMAO:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
From what I had read sometime back was that Russia entered the Ukraine for a very good reason. Rumors had it that NATO, America, and Ukraine were planning on deploying some kind of a virus attack on Russia and Russia attacked Ukraine first to try and neutralize the threat. Apparently, Ukraine is loaded with bioweapons labs. Russa apparently destroyed many of those dangerous labs. Putin probably did us all a favor by getting rid of many of those labs. Russia was never any threat to any country. They pretty much minded their own business. Russia was not out to control any country. NATO was formed to control countries.

So, just what countries were being threatened and interested in by Russia? Just asking. I agree that China is the country to watch and look out for. China would like to dominate the world.
Do you have a different tin foil hat for each day of the week or do you make do with just the one?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Thats what all the Pedo Commies from PoCo say.

Assignment: Likely Static IP

State/Region: British Columbia

City: Port Coquitlam
Thats what all the Pedo Commies from PoCo say.

Assignment: Likely Static IP

State/Region: British Columbia

City: Port Coquitlam

I live in the Yukon, stupid. They have my location wrong. That kosher ilk gave us pedophilia and communism. I bet that you are way too afraid to tell us where you reside, eh? :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Do you have a different tin foil hat for each day of the week or do you make do with just the one?

I have a closet full of those tin foil hats. I have and wear many different colors. I wear one every time I am on here wasting my conservative time trying to debate with stunned lefty liberals like you. That tin foil hat that you keep wearing all the time must really stink by now. Go build yourself a new one, will ya. :p

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I live in the Yukon, stupid. They have my location wrong. That kosher ilk gave us pedophilia and communism. I bet that you are way too afraid to tell us where you reside, eh? :D
You already admitted to living just off Prairie. 🤣

Im in Regina SK 1300 block Robinson St.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
From what I had read sometime back was that Russia entered the Ukraine for a very good reason. Rumors had it that NATO, America, and Ukraine were planning on deploying some kind of a virus attack on Russia and Russia attacked Ukraine first to try and neutralize the threat.
Those were old soviet labs. And that nonsense has been thoroughly debunked at this stage. And if that were the case, why didn't the russian invasion target those labs?

And none of that addresses their hostile actions towards us over the arctic in any case.

No, they didn't have a good reason to invade other than the wanted conquest. And it's in our best interest that they have a miserable experience with that and be left weak and unable to make war on anyone else. That is simply not debatable. So - it's to our advantage to pay a few bucks to see them get their clock cleaned, which is precisely what's happening. Russia will lose this war and it will be a very long time before their military is in any shape to threaten anyone else.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It shows. Not in a good way.

Now why would my doctor take me off my meds if everything was not okay? Your stupidity is showing again in a bad way. Maybe it is time for you to go visit your doctor and start taking some of those crazy pills that he has on hand in his office just for cuckoo people like you. Just a suggestion. Chuckle.