Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If he invades he will go down in History as Hitler.. starting a war, invading nations..

Not to mention under Biden the USA went from 8000 barrels a day to 64,000 of Russian oil because the USA is no longer a net exporter of oil..

So expect oil prices to double..instability

uuum, good for Alberta 😉

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I’m not sure why his popularity is so strong.. he has been stealing oil money from “Mother Russia” and expanding his own interests.. not that of Russia..

So many poor in Russia and Putin is worth Billions..

Same as BLM, worth 60 million, but what have they done for the Black Community other than promote burning and looting of black neighborhoods..

I guess those flat headed cauliflowered eard Russian just ain’t that fucking smart..

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I’m not sure why his popularity is so strong.. he has been stealing oil money from “Mother Russia” and expanding his own interests.. not that of Russia..

So many poor in Russia and Putin is worth Billions..

Same as BLM, worth 60 million, but what have they done for the Black Community other than promote burning and looting of black neighborhoods..

I guess those flat headed cauliflowered eard Russian just ain’t that fucking smart..
Mostly because opposing him will get one dead.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Now go to Russia and try that. See how long you remain above ground.
I will do one better.. VladimirPutinSucks.com - and I will go after him publically..

Was going to anyway.. he has to much Pride.. that's his problem.. he needs to be knocked down a few pegs

I will show maps of where and how to take out The Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline and how to hit 24 pipelines in Crimea that could cripple Russia..

That killing Nicolás Maduro would cripple Russia and China and how.

...and other targets around the world that as Russian Soft Targets that could hurt Russia and Putin.

Also, Putin can suck my ass hairs.. he's no better than Hitler

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Da fuq dude? You got a fucking problem with people pointing out hypocrisy?
If they're dumb enough to hold all international geopolitical situations are the same, yep, I do.

World's got enough stupid and more already.

That's the position of your whataboutery, right? That all incursions or occupations or wars or whatthefuckever are exactly identical and it's HYPOCRISEEEEE to react to any of them any different from all the rest?