Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I made the claim because it's valid; the image and suggestion is an "apt comparison".

And if I thought you actually were interested in dialogue/discussion about the issue instead of your typical right wing/conspiracy bullshit and all the other crap you parrot out, I might even be good with doing just that.

But you've never been a discussion kind of person, just a right wing nut job that parrots the theory of the day and I am done trying to discuss real issues of concern with clueless numbskulls like you.

Still... obviously you need the help so I'll take pity on you this once.

Sudetenland.

Educate yourself with the rest of it.

FYI, Putin does NOT equal Hitler. But he IS acting an awful lot like the madman pre WW2. And while normally I despise comparing anyone to Hitler, or when other people throw Hitler's name around as a comparison to people (ie Trudeau = Hitler which if you believe that then go fuck yourself), in this case there's too much similarity for it to not be a concern.
Soooo the right to self-determination is a big red flag for you? Try reading some history from before WW2. Imagine you're living in Bohemia in October 1918, a German state. By the end of the month you're no longer part of Germany, you're part of Czechoslovakia and you didn't even move. Next thing you know the schools in your region are no longer allowed to teach in German even though you comprise 90% of the population there. And for the next 20 years your right to self-determination is ignored while other people are given that right. The carving up of the German people by forming new countries around some of their populations or otherwise physically cutting them off from Germany or Austria by expanding the territory of other countries was petty and vindictive.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick