Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
A couple thousand? Goid luck. Ukrainians are cranking out 100,000 FPV a month.
I know but Poroshenko is using his own money buying military equipment he has bought a lot more than FPV's since '22

Мілітарний
https://mil.in.ua/en/news/poroshenko-foundation-supplies-drones-boats...

Poroshenko Foundation Supplies Drones, Boats, and Equipment to …

WEBApr 23, 2024 · The Poroshenko Foundation procured strike drones, vehicles, special equipment, and boats for the Ukrainian military. The news was published on the X …

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I know but Poroshenko is using his own money buying military equipment he has bought a lot more than FPV's since '22

Мілітарний
https://mil.in.ua/en/news/poroshenko-foundation-supplies-drones-boats...

Poroshenko Foundation Supplies Drones, Boats, and Equipment to …

WEBApr 23, 2024 · The Poroshenko Foundation procured strike drones, vehicles, special equipment, and boats for the Ukrainian military. The news was published on the X …
"His own money"?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Amazing that people are so stupid to think Russia is finished..

China, India are buying Russian oil while Europe is freezing in the dark, and building coal plants for energy.

Amazing that people are so stupid to think that Europe is freezing in the dark. China is also building coal plants for energy and in fact were responsible for 95% of new coal-fired powered plants built in 2023.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Amazing that people are so stupid to think that Europe is freezing in the dark. China is also building coal plants for energy and in fact were responsible for 95% of new coal-fired powered plants built in 2023.

They were: Shortages of natural gas are forcing steel, glass, and paper factories in Europe to close.

Guess you have a short memory.

...and yes China has lots of energy, building coal plants, oil from Russia.. meanwhile Canada pays a Carbon tax to save the climate 😂😂

Me I still buy lost of services from Russia.

There should never have been a war. a Peace deal, work things out.. no stupid blockades. This is what happens when you have a senile fuck running the White House.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
They were: Shortages of natural gas are forcing steel, glass, and paper factories in Europe to close.

...and yes China has lots of energy, building coal plants, oil from Russia.. meanwhile Canada pays a Carbon tax to save the climate 😂😂

There should never have been a war. a Peace deal, work things out.. no stupid blockades. This is what happens when you have a senile fuck running the White House.
We also ship mega tons of coal to China every year .

Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Does Europe have a natural gas shortage?

EU policymakers will continue to stress potential risks to gas supplies and emphasise the need for continued conservation. But the crisis of 2022/23 has passed and inventories are likely to be more than enough to cope with even the very coldest winter in 2023/24.Nov 21, 2023

https://www.reuters.com › markets
Europe's gas crisis is over, but not the painful adjustment | Reuters

Freezing in July

Reactions: Taxslave2

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com

EU policymakers will continue to stress potential risks to gas supplies and emphasise the need for continued conservation. But the crisis of 2022/23 has passed and inventories are likely to be more than enough to cope with even the very coldest winter in 2023/24.Nov 21, 2023

Freezing in July

Until next winter 🥶🥶

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
When they have to keep grounding more and more commercial airliners because they can't get the parts to maintain or repair them, then yep.
When they have to get military supplies from fucking North Korea, then yep.
When they have to resort to busting out 70 yr old military hardware to continue their war, then yep.

Oh, and why looky here, it's some Russian douche weasels coming to show off their "awesome" new war winning weapon in Ukraine.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Then EU members remembered that the coal fired plants don’t depend on Russia. Poof. Problem solved.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Freezing in July
And Kitamat LNG is close to being ready. They are selling to Asia, but that frees up supplies elsewhere. Especially since turdOWE has proven there is no demand for LNG.