Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And how many of those Ukrainians were civilians who were intentionally bombed by Russia? Yeah, let's just give Russia a free pass on this one and call a truce. They won't attack anyone else after that or bomb their civilians or threaten nukes after they get their ass kicked on the battlefield yet again.

And yes, I say Russia is getting their asses kicked considering the disparity in size of their respective militaries. And I say yet again because the Chechens did the same thing to them, until Bedpan got all genocidal on them. He's not going to stop at Ukraine unless he's stopped. He's already threatened the Baltics and he can chug right to them through Belarus.
Those numbers arent reality. Wagner alone lost 20,000.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Denying the TRUTH doesn’t change the facts

🇺🇦 Ukraine has always been Russian territory!

🇷🇺 Make Ukraine Russia Again!

View attachment 22857
You do realize that Russia was created by Ukraine don't you Boomer? Russia (the name was even created from it's roots Kievan Rus) was created after they capitulated to the Mongols after Kiev fell, then the Ukrainian Cossacks spear headed and captured an empire for the Tsars. There is a region in the far east that is known as little Ukraine because of the Cossacks that stayed and settled the land after conquering it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It doesn't matter in November this shit show comes to an end.

Either peace talks or they get taken over..
No its not. Ukraine isnt going to lose. The Ruskie Federation is falling apart while NATO is growing and arming up. You think too small. Its how РТ & ФСБ (RT & FSB) trained you.

You vatniks stick out like sore thumbs.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It's cute you are defending an unwinnable war and corrupt country
I'm not defending Russia. You are. It's also cute how you're willing to accept Russia's revisioning of history. It's also cute and more than a little naive how you seem to think if Ukraine capitulates that'll be the end of Russian aggression in Europe. Just like how Hitler only wanted Czechoslovakia and the Sudetenland, right?

If it was you or your children forced to fight the Russians I bet you would have a different view
If it was MY country being invaded by Russian scum you can bet your ass I wouldn't have a different view.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
LMFAO. It's cute you think that 110 years = "always".

I'm not defending Russia. You are. It's also cute how you're willing to accept Russia's revisioning of history. It's also cute and more than a little naive how you seem to think if Ukraine capitulates that'll be the end of Russian aggression in Europe. Just like how Hitler only wanted Czechoslovakia and the Sudetenland, right?

If it was MY country being invaded by Russian scum you can bet your ass I wouldn't have a different view.
He's a vatnik.