Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
In the news this morning Pooh tin is asking for a halt to hostilities. With Russia keeping the territories currently occupied. I hope this is rejected.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
In the news this morning Pooh tin is asking for a halt to hostilities. With Russia keeping the territories currently occupied. I hope this is rejected.
After Bedpan unilaterally moved Russia's maritime borders closer to Finland and the Baltics, I would certainly hope the West tells him to fuck off. I'm pretty sure Ukraine will anyway.

If I were Ukraine I'd be telling Putin, "Here's the cease-fire conditions. Get the fuck out of Ukraine and we'll quit bombing your refineries and shit." Russia is just way too big for their air defenses to protect important infrastructure. In fact Ukraine hit a huge radar installation about 400km inside Russia that has no bearing on the current war. It's an early-warning radar system to defend against NATO air assets.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
After Bedpan unilaterally moved Russia's maritime borders closer to Finland and the Baltics, I would certainly hope the West tells him to fuck off. I'm pretty sure Ukraine will anyway.

If I were Ukraine I'd be telling Putin, "Here's the cease-fire conditions. Get the fuck out of Ukraine and we'll quit bombing your refineries and shit." Russia is just way too big for their air defenses to protect important infrastructure. In fact Ukraine hit a huge radar installation about 400km inside Russia that has no bearing on the current war. It's an early-warning radar system to defend against NATO air assets.
Those refineries are the backbone of BRICS.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Oh Jesus Christ. Now Germany and Italy are whining that they won't let their weapons be used inside Russia proper. Guess they want the war to drag out as long as possible or something.

Russia is indiscriminately bombing civilians but Italy and Germany are being pussies about Ukraine being able to hit strategic targets in Russia.