Omnibus: Conservative Leadership Race

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nah, and as usual, you once again got it all wrong, chief t-bones. When the truckers were there the air had this sweet smelling aroma of rights and freedoms drifting all over Ottawa. Everybody was smelling like roses and they were partying on and having a good time. But now that they are gone, all that one can smell in Ottawa today is the not so sweet smell and stink of the leftist liberal establishment party back in Ottawa which has once again returned after the truckers have left. I can smell that stink of shit coming from liberal Ottawa all the way out to BC. It's a disgusting shitty smell indeed. You stink too. :ROFLMAO:

I guess that the stench of shit of liberalism will never leave Ottawa until your hero the turd and his merry band of stinking ilk get out of town forever. It's time for a real and true conservative party to come on in and start spraying Ottawa with the nice and sweet smelling scent of conservatism once again. (y)

Sounds like the PPC is your kinda party. Vote for them.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Leslyn Lewis announced on Tuesday that she will be entering the Conservative Party of Canada leadership race, becoming the second candidate to do so after Pierre Poilievre.

“I’m running to lead our party and our country based on Hope, Unity and Compassion,” she wrote on social media, with a video of a speech in the House of Commons blasting Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for his “failed leadership” in achieving these same goals.
View attachment 12584
It will be the second time Lewis will be running for leader. She finished third in the race in 2020, causing a surprise by raising more money and by gaining more support than expected, especially in Western Canada and among the social conservative wing of the party.

I am surprised that the Canadian media have not yet endorsed her yet, them being so pro multicultural and all? After all, they could suddenly start to say that she could be the first black female to maybe one day become the PM of Canada. I mean after all, the conservative party does not want to look like and appear as though they are a racist party, right? The Canadian media will no doubt be throwing there hat in the ring for her in the next conservative leadership convention. Hey, we never know, eh? Personally, I doubt that she would be able to do anything to try and make the conservative party become a more real and true conservative party once again. I will bet that she would be more interested in promoting multiculturalism and blackism rather than real conservatism. Just my opinion of course. :unsure:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It's Taxme, the PPC is the only party to vote for in their twisted little pea brain.

and the PPC fits him so well. Started by a whiny little boy that when he lost he took his ball and ran home and started his own party so he could still be leader.

Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Sounds like the PPC is your kinda party. Vote for them.

Gawd dam right I will be voting for the PPC in the next election. I believe in real rights and freedoms. But of course I am pretty sure that you will either be voting for the leftist liberal non freedom loving party or the real and true communist NDP party, right? After all, even the conservative party is a way bit to the right for you to want to vote for, right?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Gawd dam right I will be voting for the PPC in the next election. I believe in real rights and freedoms. But of course I am pretty sure that you will either be voting for the leftist liberal non freedom loving party or the real and true communist NDP party, right? After all, even the conservative party is a way bit to the right for you to want to vote for, right?
wrong, as usual. I'll be voting for the conservatives, like I have been. I actually endorsed Maxime Bernier when he ran for the leadership. That is untill he pulled his temper tantrum and showed his true colours.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
and the PPC fits him so well. Started by a whiny little boy that when he lost he took his ball and ran home and started his own party so he could still be leader.

You got that right, comrade. It will be the PPC party for me. Bernier was not being a whiny boy at all like you always are stunned. Bernier left the party because he had enough of the so called conservative party trying to pretend that they are conservative and instead became way more starting to look like a lieberal party.

Bernier did not want to have anything to do with the liberal conservative party anymore. A smart move on his part. Bernier is a real and true conservative. You're not a real conservative that is for sure. Anybody who supports the conservative party today is really supporting a liberal conservative party and are all dressed up in conservative clothing trying to look conservative. Believe it or not. :eek:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You got that right, comrade. It will be the PPC party for me. Bernier was not being a whiny boy at all like you always are stunned. Bernier left the party because he had enough of the so called conservative party trying to pretend that they are conservative and instead became way more starting to look like a lieberal party.

Bernier did not want to have anything to do with the liberal conservative party anymore. A smart move on his part. Bernier is a real and true conservative. You're not a real conservative that is for sure. Anybody who supports the conservative party today is really supporting a liberal conservative party and are all dressed up in conservative clothing trying to look conservative. Believe it or not. :eek:

well, considering their showing, or should I say lack of showing, in the last few elections I'd say there are very few "true" conservatives in Canada.

Reactions: Serryah

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I would never do that.

Peepee 4 lyfe
I hope you didn’t change your Avatar on my Behalf, as Pierre is still a contender, and has a certain “I want that guy in my corner!” Quality.
No, because my guy, Peepee, is gonna win.
View attachment 12541
You set up the pins, & we’ll throw the ball down the alley at them

(I still want to see Justin Trudeau call this woman a “misogynistic anti-feminist racist Nazi etc…” like he eventually does to anyone who opposes him.)

Born in Jamaica, she emigrated to Canada at age 5 and grew up in East York, Ontario.

Lewis graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with high distinction from the University of Torontoas a student of Trinity College. She also holds a Master of Environmental Studies from York University with a concentration in Business and Environment from the Schulich School of Business, and a Juris Doctor and Doctorate of Philosophy (international law) from York's Osgoode Hall Law School.
No, because my guy, Peepee, is gonna win.
I’d be happy with either of these very qualified people above, with the other being the Deputy PM…..but I’m still leaning towards Ms Lewis for first Conservative Leader & then PM.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The conservative party needs to become a real and true conservative party once again like it use to be many many decades ago. For some u/k reason it seems like the now leftist liberal conservative party is trying to take on the liberal party for the win. Neither one of those two nitwit political party's today seems to not give a shit about Canada or Canadians anymore. They appear to now only work for the globalist establishment man. I cannot figure out right now as to who is giving the better bj to the man? So far, it looks like the turd is giving a better bj than did the past leader of the conservative party. Hey, we never know, eh? :D
How can you not see why ? Political science is a university degree . Political scientists are hired out of an indoctrination bubble to work in an Ottawa , Victoria Toronto bubble and we allow our politicians to listen to them .Let’s go to university and learn how to suckle on the government tit .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I hope you didn’t change your Avatar on my Behalf, as Pierre is still a contender, and has a certain “I want that guy in my corner!” Quality.

I’d be happy with either of these very qualified people above, with the other being the Deputy PM…..but I’m still leaning towards Ms Lewis for first Conservative Leader & then PM.
We agree on that one .

Reactions: taxme

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Oh shit, he be spittin'

Jean Charest entering the Conservative leadership race: 'I will make this party win'​

'I'm a Conservative who believes in fiscal conservatism, who believes in a market-based economy, who believes in the federal system,' Charest tells Postmedia.

Jean Charest is officially entering the leadership race of the Conservative Party of Canada on Thursday and he is already doing a lot of talking about winning.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh shit, he be spittin'

Jean Charest entering the Conservative leadership race: 'I will make this party win'​

'I'm a Conservative who believes in fiscal conservatism, who believes in a market-based economy, who believes in the federal system,' Charest tells Postmedia.

Jean Charest is officially entering the leadership race of the Conservative Party of Canada on Thursday and he is already doing a lot of talking about winning.

"who believes in the federal system,' Charest tells Postmedia"

So status quo with an imbalance of power held by Quebec

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here's a notion. . .

Is it possible that electing a "Liberal Lite" Tory would help smooth a path to a more Tory Tory? That's the promise.

Of course, the risk would be that the Tories could get locked into "Lib Lite."

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Here's a notion. . .

Is it possible that electing a "Liberal Lite" Tory would help smooth a path to a more Tory Tory? That's the promise.

Of course, the risk would be that the Tories could get locked into "Lib Lite."
The reality is that anything right of Liberal Lite will not get elected in Ontario. And without significant seats in Ontario, you can't form a government.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose