Omnibus Afghanistan thread

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Wasn't denying they were left behind.

Was denying they were MWD.

Contractor dogs are NOT MWD's.

And I did see the video, and read the article, btw.

You claimed they were MWD. I said they weren't.

I said don't trust the Humane Society, because every dog/animal person worth their salt knows they are absolutely full of bullshit.

If you want my opinion about how the dogs - IN GENERAL - were left behind, that's a whole other story.
Where did I say they were strictly Military service dogs? One Rumble video I posted is not proof that I said they were strictly Military service dogs! Put your gotcha back in your pocket

The Military contractor dogs were indeed used in cooperation with the Military and left in their care to be removed due to the DOJ refusal to let them leave with the military contractors on their evacuation

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Psaki's tweet on Trump phone call with Ukraine president comes back to haunt her

Psaki dodged questions about a controversial phone call between Biden and the Afghan president

According to a transcript of the July 23 presidential call reviewed by Reuters, Biden didn’t anticipate the Taliban’s rapid advance across Afghanistan, which ended when its fighters stormed Kabul on Aug. 15 and Ghani fled the presidential palace. Instead, Biden focused much of the 14-minute call on the Afghan government’s "perception" problem, Reuters reported.

"I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban," Biden said. "And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture."

That exchange has fueled accusations that Biden misled the nation about Afghanistan's stability in order to follow through with the military withdrawal despite the underlining threat from the Taliban.

However, a 2019 tweet from the then-CNN contributor called for transparency in the early weeks of then-President Donald Trump's Ukraine scandal that ultimately resulted in his impeachment. It chiefly involved a phone call Trump had with counterpart Volodymyr Zelenskyy about investigating Biden and his son Hunter.

"It is not just the call transcript. The whistleblower complaint would likely have more details. We need both. And not just the call," Psaki wrote at the time.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Where did I say they were strictly Military service dogs? One Rumble video I posted is not proof that I said they were strictly Military service dogs! Put your gotcha back in your pocket

The Military contractor dogs were indeed used in cooperation with the Military and left in their care to be removed due to the DOJ refusal to let them leave with the military contractors on their evacuation

Your post 137 said:

"No paws left behind

Military Dogs Left In Afghanistan #NoPawsLeftBehind (rumble.com)"

MILITARY DOGS.

Which they were not.

Working Dogs yes. Contractor dogs yes.

The video itself (of which Bannon is NOT an impartial commentator, FFS) calls them MILITARY DOGS.

They are not.

The guy, Jack Posobiec, is emotion baiting with incorrect information.

Other things you posted, all mentions "Military Dogs". The article from "Spectator World" calls them that (and the writer goes on to show he's a fucking idiot and knows not that much about dogs).

The tweet you posted with Charlotte Laws is more emotion baiting as again, only part of the story is being told and no other context.

The ONLY video I'd trust out of all you posted would be Code of Vets. That video, at least, makes goddamn sense even if it's been updated since they posted by other sources, including Vets, that no MWD's were left at all.

Maybe you should have clarified what you were talking about - Contractor Dogs, MWD's and rescue dogs/animals.

And the more days go on and people freak out over this, the more information comes out that casts doubt on even who the dogs are. I've seen comments from contractors, people who worked with contractors (including actual Vets) and others suggesting that the dogs were not even Contractor dogs but rather animals from the Kabul rescue. That Contractors wouldn't leave their animals behind.

Do I believe that... meh, I'm on the fence. Some might, yes, and intentionally, cause humans fucking suck. Some companies did leave dogs behind but are working to get them out.

The issue is, IMO, that as pointed out by the Code of Vets video, what constitutes MWD and what the public is being pushed to THINK are MWD's and that narrative.

So congrats for falling into the emotional trap they suckered idiots who aren't as conscious of how certain people and "humane" societies work. They were pushing the narrative these were MILITARY WORKING DOGS that the DOJ and Soldiers left behind, initially.

They were not.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Your post 137 said:

"No paws left behind

Military Dogs Left In Afghanistan #NoPawsLeftBehind (rumble.com)"

MILITARY DOGS.

Which they were not.

Working Dogs yes. Contractor dogs yes.

The video itself (of which Bannon is NOT an impartial commentator, FFS) calls them MILITARY DOGS.

They are not.

The guy, Jack Posobiec, is emotion baiting with incorrect information.

Other things you posted, all mentions "Military Dogs". The article from "Spectator World" calls them that (and the writer goes on to show he's a fucking idiot and knows not that much about dogs).

The tweet you posted with Charlotte Laws is more emotion baiting as again, only part of the story is being told and no other context.

The ONLY video I'd trust out of all you posted would be Code of Vets. That video, at least, makes goddamn sense even if it's been updated since they posted by other sources, including Vets, that no MWD's were left at all.

Maybe you should have clarified what you were talking about - Contractor Dogs, MWD's and rescue dogs/animals.

And the more days go on and people freak out over this, the more information comes out that casts doubt on even who the dogs are. I've seen comments from contractors, people who worked with contractors (including actual Vets) and others suggesting that the dogs were not even Contractor dogs but rather animals from the Kabul rescue. That Contractors wouldn't leave their animals behind.

Do I believe that... meh, I'm on the fence. Some might, yes, and intentionally, cause humans fucking suck. Some companies did leave dogs behind but are working to get them out.

The issue is, IMO, that as pointed out by the Code of Vets video, what constitutes MWD and what the public is being pushed to THINK are MWD's and that narrative.

So congrats for falling into the emotional trap they suckered idiots who aren't as conscious of how certain people and "humane" societies work. They were pushing the narrative these were MILITARY WORKING DOGS that the DOJ and Soldiers left behind, initially.

They were not.
So defense contractor service dogs are not canines? What are they then?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
... and now you're obviously trolling. Cause nowhere did I say or imply that.

And you all like to say I don't admit I'M wrong... yeesh.
You want me to admit they were not specifically military service animals? Just that some of them were used by defense contractors hired by the military to carry out operations, and the rest were DOJ service animals to protect the embassy and military bases? Okey dokey, no paws left behind by US Gov. contractors except the military service dogs that were reported as being flown out

Better?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You want me to admit they were not specifically military service animals? Just that some of them were used by defense contractors hired by the military to carry out operations, and the rest were DOJ service animals to protect the embassy and military bases? Okey dokey, no paws left behind by US Gov. contractors except the military service dogs that were reported as being flown out

Better?

... holy fuck you really are trolling.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yes I am, picking up a load of Avocados 🥑 in Larado, Texas for Lablaws, Calgary today..

I had a fun 3 days down here.. waiting and now getting $150 layover pay.. so after the first 24 hours I get $150 for sitting and doing nothing..

No other company pays me more for doing nothing 😂😂
Like a government job except at a private sector rate.

Reactions: B00Mer