Numerous Stabbings

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
and that's only because you're an idiot.

Well you'd certainly be the guy who would know! -:)

Is that an attempt at adding something to the discussion or are you just trolling?

I must be a pretty good troller, I seem to snag you and your inane f**king comments. Did you decide the "red reps" are too cowardly or were you getting tired of the whole wide world noticing how stupid you are? -:)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Well you'd certainly be the guy who would know! -:)

I must be a pretty good troller, I seem to snag you and your inane f**king comments. Did you decide the "red reps" are too cowardly or were you getting tired of the whole wide world noticing how stupid you are? -:)

Is that an attempt at adding something to the discussion or are you just trolling?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Some people talk because they have something to say, others natter because they have to say something! Guess which group you are in! -:)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Some people talk because they have something to say, others natter because they have to say something! Guess which group you are in! -:)

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Oooops, sorry bout the size. Didn't see all the scribbling at the bottom.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I understand that you have trouble differentiating between "bureaucracy" and "registry". You should PM me and I can explain it to you as not to bore others reading this thread

He'd probably be better off getting it from someone who knows something! -:)

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I don't know. Not too many stabbings in Vernon. There was a few in Toronto lately but that is a city bigger than Chicago. Still, don't really see numerous here.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't know. Not too many stabbings in Vernon. There was a few in Toronto lately but that is a city bigger than Chicago. Still, don't really see numerous here.
yeah we don't get a lot here although funnily enough we had one yesterday morning; apparently, two friends were drinking one guy stabbed the other and a woman tried to intervene and got stabbed. glad they had knives and not guns or someone would be dead, with the knives they were both taken to hospital with non life threatening injuries

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

The boy has developed a stutter.......
Quick a paper bag....Don't try to scare him.......put it over his head....
Plastic bag?...even better......

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Toronto bigger than Chicago???????????? Maybe 1/2 the size! -:) We're hearing of stabbings in Kelowna on pretty well a monthly basis.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Toronto bigger than Chicago???????????? Maybe 1/2 the size! -:) We're hearing of stabbings in Kelowna on pretty well a monthly basis.
nope he is right JLM

Toronto’s population overtakes Chicago

For years, the Big Smoke has called itself the continent’s fifth largest city. The latest census data puts Toronto fourth, blowing ahead of the Windy City.

Toronto’s population overtakes Chicago | Toronto Star