Novak Djokovic deported from Australia after losing final court appeal

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
WOW!!! I am vaccinated out of personal choice..

What happen to personal choice... what a bunch of NAZI's wanting to force people to put shit in their bodies against their will to work, travel, eat at a Restaurant.

You're all advocating discrimination...

View attachment 11729

Well I shouldn't be surprised, Demcrates were the party of the KKK.. I guess Liberals will always be that way.
Yes, they're not "progressive" at all - in fact they're the opposite - "regressive". That's been obvious all along & minorities are seeing it for what it is - disgusting and they don't want any part of it. That's why they're leaving the Dems in droves.

Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yes, they're not "progressive" at all - in fact they're the opposite - "regressive". That's been obvious all along & minorities are seeing it for what it is - disgusting and they don't want any part of it. That's why they're leaving the Dems in droves.
Yeah. Trump's share of the Black vote shot up from 6% in 2016 to 8% in 2020.

Some "droves."

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Ah. Did you get that from Rasmussen, or did you go straight to Q?
Nope. Got that information from various media sources that state that the Democrats are losing minority voters in a big way because of their policies. You can find that information yourself.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yes they do....and they did LOL
Wrong again. Government can only infringe on our rights if we let them. Now I know some of you like the government to dictate what you can or cannot do because it saves thinking for yourself, but many of us refuse to bow down to a bunch of clowns with a superority complex.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Wrong again. Government can only infringe on our rights if we let them. Now I know some of you like the government to dictate what you can or cannot do because it saves thinking for yourself, but many of us refuse to bow down to a bunch of clowns with a superority complex.
Hey, Djokovic pooched and did not play by the rules and got kicked out.
The only reason governments invoke or apply rules/regs/charters is because we, the people, want or demand them. Now you got them so some people can cry/whine/complain about something they wanted.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The only reason governments invoke or apply rules/regs/charters is because we, the people, want or demand them. Now you got them so some people can cry/whine/complain about something they wanted.

His body, his choice.

He chose to suffer the consequences.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

So you are one of the stupid ones that demanded a lockdown? I don't recall any of us getting to vote on these communist rules.

Reactions: B00Mer

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
So you are one of the stupid ones that demanded a lockdown? I don't recall any of us getting to vote on these communist rules.
Huh? It must be in your nature to make stuff up? LOL
We are talking about Djokovic screwing up. He did not comply with a country's rules and regs...over and out he went. He pooched, suffered the consequences and end of story.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Huh? It must be in your nature to make stuff up? LOL
We are talking about Djokovic screwing up. He did not comply with a country's rules and regs...over and out he went. He pooched, suffered the consequences and end of story.
You don't even know what you posted.