No criminal charges for Hillary Clinton over private email server

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
oh god, the *I told uze all so from the beginning, but every one seems to have forgot laff* I have every morning on Shillary threads is a GREAT way to start the day
lol

btw
the emails that harmed no one detail things like the real reason for the invasion of Lybia was to steal all the gold, wreck the enlightened society gahdaffi was creating with his oil wealth, and to wreck any hope of a pan African gold currency, which would have priced the fake USD out of the resources in AFRICA.

The emails were obviously hidden for such reasons.
Can't have the parents of dead people like at Benghazi, ever finding out just why their children are dying...murderd...( some reports indicate Stevens was murdered before the conflict even erupted...to protec HITLARIE's arms sells of missles to ISUS)
oh,...anyone checked out the clinton bank accounts since they were so broke leaving the whitehouse?
ain't so broke now at the bank...Hillary is now just broke down

Can't have the voting public finding out in the DUPED ally countries (HEIL HARPER) finding out that stuff either

@selfsame
what was Monika's background again?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky
the ol blackmail the president by his peepee routine

What scandal for such people?

As we say: You cannot know who is her husband and who is her brother in law (or the brother of her husband) :lol:

All things are mixed and most of people are not ashamed of the adultery which they call 'relation' and they boast of it.
So what scandal and what is the importance of scandals for them?

As long as they drink wine and eat pork .. such things as chastity will be a joke for most of them.

My words are not related to the Clinton family; they may be good people: I don't know; God only knows about people; my words are in general about the American and European community who violated all the Ten Commandments of God.

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran

Our website: quran-ayat(dot)com

Moreover, there are other ways of controlling such vip's like: economy scandals, political scandals .. etc.
So about every vip, there will be some 'points of weakness' which Zionists and their like keep, so as to exploit such 'points of weakness' as scandals if such vip wants to contradict their targets or advantages.

E.g. the recent Email case of Hilary Clinton, the case of Coffe Anan the former UN secretary, in addition to the well-known scandal used against Nikson the former US president.
And in case the president insists to oppose them they may assassinate him, like many of the previous US presidents like J F Kennedy when they accused the Palestinian about his assassination, and like Lincoln when they accused some bigots belonging to the South states while the rich Zionists assassinated him when he did not borrow money of them with high rate profit and Lincoln instead established the national American currency.
And like Count Bernadotte the mandate in Palestine whom they killed about the year 1948 or so, and like Dag Hammarskjöld the former UN secretary ...etc.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yeah well
I have it on good authority all religion is just jedi mind tricks

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Just an idea: Anyone who is accused of scandal in such American and Western communities, specially if he or she is a VIP, then think that almost he is a good fellow, and Zionists and their allies are trying to subject him. :)

Then when you see the case is closed by some means or another, then almost such VIP has almost yielded to their policy and so they close the scandal for him or her. :lol:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
There certainly is a privileged class, but It appears to go much higher up the ladder then religion does
it goes up to those that USE religion as the tool they created it to be.

Tho the fact that someone like Bernie Madoff didn't get FCCed untill he ripped of his religious brethren does lend some credence to your point

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

ROFL

All Day!