No Bombing Role for Canada in Mideast

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Really not? I wonder, if Justin Trudeau can stay firm on that. The pressure must be tremendous.
We certainly didn't earn ourselves any laurels bombing Libya to smithereens.
I would much prefer we would stay out of USA's endless wars. Aren't all these terrorist groups anyway creations of the empire? US has been faking to fight ISIL, while in reality they destroy Syria with the aim of ousting Assad and then hand the country over to the corporate plunderers.

Nice article below from a Canadian reporter...

Â* No Bombing Role for Canada in MideastÂ*Â*Â* :Â* Information Clearing House - ICH

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I agree we should have no role in this war but it will be impossible for the presnt government of Canada to refuse to participate it will also be impossible to elect any party who advocates a policy of non alignment with the Atlantists.

115 Atlantists against Russia

by Thierry Meyssan
The Beslan tragedy, the massacre of children in a school in the Russian Federation, has triggered an intense propaganda campaign in the Western press trying to justify the idea that Russia may have gone back to totalitarianism. A manifest that takes up this rhetoric has been published in the Western press in the form of an open letter. The language of those who sign the document remind that of Ronald Reagan on the Soviet evil empire. They thus echo the will of Washington neo-conservatives to destabilize a country that has become the world leading oil producer.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
There are multiple reasons why Canada has to continue in the fight against ISIS. to start with...........
- We are a member of NATO
-We are a member of the UN
- Terrorism/ISIS is a real threat to Canada too
- Liberals want to improve our relations with other nations. We must align ourselves with them.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
God help my soul if I agree with a (spit) Trudeau but air strikes will never defeat ISIS as they have never defeated anybody ( except for with the use of two atomic bombs, once)

Boots on the ground, boys...

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
I agree we should have no role in this war but it will be impossible for the present government of Canada to refuse to participate it will also be impossible to elect any party who advocates a policy of non alignment with the Atlantists.
My hope for change lies with the younger generation. I also hope that Justin's enthusiasm will catch on with other young people in the United States and Europe. But old habits and ways die hard, unless a tsunami of catastrophes happens.
When I look at the situation, I realize there is no way the US and Israel, both are almost one and the same, will let go of their pursuit of total world control. Too much is at stake.
115 Atlantists against Russia

by Thierry Meyssan
The Beslan tragedy, the massacre of children in a school in the Russian Federation, has triggered an intense propaganda campaign in the Western press trying to justify the idea that Russia may have gone back to totalitarianism. A manifest that takes up this rhetoric has been published in the Western press in the form of an open letter. The language of those who sign the document remind that of Ronald Reagan on the Soviet evil empire. They thus echo the will of Washington neo-conservatives to destabilize a country that has become the world leading oil producer.
Are they still trying to destabilize Russia, although Putin is now actively helping them in Syria? Wasn't that a clever chess move? Ha ha... I love it!
And now France is off to fight ISIL. What charades are being played in the M.E.! I'm a little confused, but love reading Thierry Meyssan's articles... he has a good view and understanding of who is who in this robber game.

There are multiple reasons why Canada has to continue in the fight against ISIS. to start with...........
- We are a member of NATO
-We are a member of the UN
- Terrorism/ISIS is a real threat to Canada too
- Liberals want to improve our relations with other nations. We must align ourselves with them.
Thanks, all very good points. But NOBODY could force us to participate in killing innocent people who have never threatened us in any way.
I don't think ISIS is a threat to us, but it will be, IF we start killing them.
But then, ask yourself: WHO is ISIS? A fabrication by the US to oust Assad. That's what I have read.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It is not important to the rulers of the western world that Israel or the USA survive otherwise they would not have drivin the first into bankruptcy and the second into a position in which it cannot survive without the first. It is vital for the world rulers that both are utterly crushed after complete exhaustion. We all have hope for the younger generation but that avenue of redress has been educated out of contention in the west. This generation of western youth is less aware of thier world than the same age group of one century ago.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
God help my soul if I agree with a (spit) Trudeau but air strikes will never defeat ISIS as they have never defeated anybody ( except for with the use of two atomic bombs, once)

Boots on the ground, boys...
Germany was defeated by incessant bombings of 60 of its towns and cities.
Libya was destroyed by bombing and we dumb Canadians under Harper made sure to be first in line for the job! A crime it was!!
O.k., put boots on the grounds, you say? Who's boots? Canadians? Then you lead the way!!!!

It is not important to the rulers of the western world that Israel or the USA survive otherwise they would not have driven the first into bankruptcy and the second into a position in which it cannot survive without the first.
WOW, that is a totally new thought to me. I guess you are hinting at the elite? Rothschild and Sorros come to mind. Well, who ever the elite is, they are now trying to castrate Europe by flooding it with refugees and thus reducing it to a Third World Country.
It is vital for the world rulers that both are utterly crushed after complete exhaustion.
Did you read that somewhere? I always thought and still think USrael is the world leader right now and are definitely going to hang on to their power.
We all have hope for the younger generation but that avenue of redress has been educated out of contention in the west. This generation of western youth is less aware of thier world than the same age group of one century ago.
To that I agree. Most teenagers and adults sit in front of their boxes and play computer games... mainly war games. I have them in my family, too.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
WOW, that is a totally new thought to me. I guess you are hinting at the elite? Rothschild and Sorros come to mind. Well, who ever the elite is, they are now trying to castrate Europe by flooding it with refugees and thus reducing it to a Third World Country.Did you read that somewhere? I always thought and still think USrael is the world leader right now and are definitely going to hang on to their power.To that I agree. Most teenagers and adults sit in front of their boxes and play computer games... mainly war games. I have them in my family, too.

Very soon the US dollar will no longer be the global reserve currency and then thier Empire is finished. I doubt very much if the elites we see and hear are the true power of the world those ones remain hidden and they remain in power because they are hidden. American military power is very much eroded from what it was just twenty years ago. It cannot win a war against the Eurasian alliance but it will go to that war just the same. It has already been conducting that war since before 9/11.Those are my guesses and I would very much like to be proven wrong.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can bet your bottom dollar or bottom Liberal bitch for that matter that the number of bombing missions are ramped up considerably... then we'll aquire some ecodrones to bomb with so the expensive to fly and maintain CF18s can be parked at home as promised.

I have no qualms with electric ecodrones bombing the snot out of the ISholes.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The US, Russia, China, Brits, France, UK and Canada should roll through the middle east on the ground, literally taking no prisoners.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The US, Russia, China, Brits, France, UK and Canada should roll through the middle east on the ground, literally taking no prisoners.
My mom says she wants to meet you, . . . just once.

You can bet your bottom dollar or bottom Liberal bitch for that matter that the number of bombing missions are ramped up considerably... then we'll aquire some ecodrones to bomb with so the expensive to fly and maintain CF18s can be parked at home as promised.

So our first move is to give suspected x-terrorists control of a military establishment and sent the staff home for x-mas holidays, . . . I can understand why it will be a short 'war.

You want to attack a military establishment?? She wants to meet you also.

WOW, that is a totally new thought to me. I guess you are hinting at the elite? Rothschild and Sorros come to mind. Well, who ever the elite is, they are now trying to castrate Europe by flooding it with refugees and thus reducing it to a Third World Country.
Rebirth is good if the 'old model' has some flaws that just don't want to fade away on their own when they become outdated..

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Are you an Anti-Semite, an Israel hater, dear Kreskin???

Very soon the US dollar will no longer be the global reserve currency and then thier Empire is finished.
Well, that is one more reason why they are fighting off one oil country after the other. I read an interview with John McMurtry, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, who says, and I quote:
JM: Whenever any nation has an independent government with fossil fuel, financial, agricultural or strategic resources not yet subjugated to transnational corporate control, there is a US-led campaign to destroy it. Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Egypt, Libya, Syria have all experienced this over many decades dating from the overthrow of the social-democratic president Mossadegh of Iran in 1953 to Syria’s still mildly independent social state being destroyed to the roots today.
And we have at times been able to hear about how the US companies moved into Iraq and Afghanistan and got well. A joint congressional investigation into US government contracting in these two countries confirms that the US occupation has been a bonanza for corporate military contractors, with waste and fraud estimated as high as $60 billion.
Their noble excuse of freeing the people from a dictatorship and establishing a democracy is nothing but BS.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/planni...f-societies-for-foreign-money-control/5445509
I doubt very much if the elites we see and hear are the true power of the world those ones remain hidden and they remain in power because they are hidden.
Kind of boogy men. I guess.
American military power is very much eroded from what it was just twenty years ago. It cannot win a war against the Eurasian alliance but it will go to that war just the same. It has already been conducting that war since before 9/11.Those are my guesses and I would very much like to be proven wrong.
I have no idea about American military power, all I have read about is, that many commit suicide. And another thing I recently learned is, that the Americans conduct their drone war from Rammstein in Germany.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Very soon the US dollar will no longer be the global reserve currency and then thier Empire is finished. I doubt very much if the elites we see and hear are the true power of the world those ones remain hidden and they remain in power because they are hidden. American military power is very much eroded from what it was just twenty years ago. It cannot win a war against the Eurasian alliance but it will go to that war just the same. It has already been conducting that war since before 9/11.Those are my guesses and I would very much like to be proven wrong.

You are going to have to explain your comment to me. I am puzzled by a few of your references. First, what is the "Eurasian alliance"
Second, why do you think the US is militarily weaker now than it was in 1995? Third, who are the "hidden powers" you speak of?

I doubt very much that the six aircraft Canada has committed with be sorely missed; not when considering the hundreds of aircraft being used by other nations. This effort was very much a case of Canada showing its support for the coalition without making a real aerial contribution.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We are a member of NATO.
A member of NATO declared war so we fight with them.
So France calls on the EU rather than NATO and suddenly Turkey shoots down the oldest plane in the fleet that happens to land in Syria and that should send Russia over the edge?? Had it been the recent fleet of bombers that circled the UK before getting to Syria then that could mean war outside of the Syrian arena would be 'normal'. So far that is by sea and by air unopposed and the subs could launch from the Caspian Sea which is 'protected waters'. Iran getting a working model(s) of the S-300 has a range of 150k. S-400 radar hardware and software would extend 'identification' out to Egypt and possibly Egypt. With Putin there for a visit I would imagine the system is already active and well supplied with spare 'moving parts'.

This effort was very much a case of Canada showing its support for the coalition without making a real aerial contribution.
Pretty much and the decision to go with the Iron Dome rather than the F-35's is supportive of Israel by sending cash and they can do whatever they want with it. When, rather than 'if', NATO has to tighten her belt Turkey won't be shooting at Russian jets on their own, at the moment 'we' would have to support Turkey over Russia while France is trying to put her aircraft on Russia's side meaning they would be shooting at Canadian jets. Withdrawing the hardware also shows refugees that they are being rescued rather than being made into slaves of some sort.

You are going to have to explain your comment to me. I am puzzled by a few of your references. First, what is the "Eurasian alliance"
Second, why do you think the US is militarily weaker now than it was in 1995? Third, who are the "hidden powers" you speak of?
I would take them to mean all of Europe including Russia and down to Iran with Pakistan being reunited with India because of their shared history.

They are losing public support, support that was falsely earned as a detailed history of their past doings emerges.
Mass Demonstrations Demand Closure of US’ Notorious ‘School of Assassins’

Really?? If the money masters theme is new to you then your current conclusions about how the world works is flawed enough to be practically useless when it comes to pointing out who has the most pull on the planet.

I doubt very much that the six aircraft Canada has committed with be sorely missed; not when considering the hundreds of aircraft being used by other nations.
I was under the impression even the F-35 cancellation means the craft were given to Australia once they are built. Not a big deal overall and the replacement is probably just as expensive.

This Is NATO: Turkey Downs Russian Jet While US Gives ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Germany was defeated by incessant bombings of 60 of its towns and cities.
Libya was destroyed by bombing and we dumb Canadians under Harper made sure to be first in line for the job! A crime it was!!
O.k., put boots on the grounds, you say? Who's boots? Canadians? Then you lead the way!!!!

He's got experience in that.