NDP-Liberal pact deemed the 'Anhad Accord'

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Jagmeet Singh calls NDP-Liberal pact 'Anhad Accord' after his daughter​

OTTAWA -- NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh has revealed that his party calls the pact he made with Justin Trudeau the "Anhad Accord" after his baby daughter.

In his most personal public remarks yet about his motivation behind the deal with the Liberals, Singh said the pact was about helping "to create the world I want to leave for her."

• Haha
Reactions: petros and taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Jagmeet Singh calls NDP-Liberal pact 'Anhad Accord' after his daughter​

OTTAWA -- NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh has revealed that his party calls the pact he made with Justin Trudeau the "Anhad Accord" after his baby daughter.

In his most personal public remarks yet about his motivation behind the deal with the Liberals, Singh said the pact was about helping "to create the world I want to leave for her."

Andwebinhad is closer to the truth. What turdOWE's bum boy want s of his daughter is most certainly not the Canada I want for my grandkids. Maybe he should go move to some third world shithole instead of trying to make one out of my country.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Conservatives are right that Trudeau and Singh deceived Canadians. After the last election, Trudeau and Singh denied that they were negotiating a deal while they were secretly doing just that. Trudeau was determined to win back a majority government last year and although voters voted not to give him that majority, Singh has now given it to him. In the meantime, 68% of those who voted at the last election didn't vote Liberal. Trudeau was delivering speeches in Europe about protecting democracy while he was casting aside our votes to give himself the majority government he knows we don't want him to have.

Reactions: taxslave

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
For a guy who passionately espouses free speech, you sure do enjoy the deletion of posts.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Yes, I'm aware of your methods of censorship. It's a very well established Harper technique.