NATO

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
If we simply stopped with the climate change B.S. & spend money on the military, we'd be in much better shape. But Trudeau is a one-horse ideologue so its climate change only. Nothing else matters.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
If we simply stopped with the climate change B.S. & spend money on the military, we'd be in much better shape. But Trudeau is a one-horse ideologue so its climate change only. Nothing else matter.
Just because no one else is bent on destroying their economy doesn't mean we shouldn't lead the way.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Not true. He also loves to give our money to third world dicktatorships and liberal party hacks.
Ya, climate change matters....to him & his buddies. It's designed to make sure as a society, we become poorer so governments can be our "savior." It's a well thought out plan which Covid just emphasized at how good Canadians (& the world) are sheeples. We've had it "good" for too long & have lost our way.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ya, climate change matters....to him & his buddies. It's designed to make sure as a society, we become poorer so governments can be our "savior." It's a well thought out plan which Covid just emphasized at how good Canadians (& the world) are sheeples. We've had it "good" for too long & have lost our way.
All except you, of course.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Did she say that ?
Depends on exactly what she means by "lost our way." Either she's admitting she's as lost as the people she derides as "sheeple," or she's giving herself an exception.

You do understand, I hope, that in most varieties of English, "we" includes the speaker, right?

But you have a point. Maybe she's admitting to being one of the people for whom she has contempt.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Among others . It depends what the meaning of is “ is “ .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Depends on exactly what she means by "lost our way." Either she's admitting she's as lost as the people she derides as "sheeple," or she's giving herself an exception.

You do understand, I hope, that in most varieties of English, "we" includes the speaker, right?

But you have a point. Maybe she's admitting to being one of the people for whom she has contempt.
Everyone who fell for the disgusting mandates - that's who I was referring to, including me & I'm pissed! I took the vax because supposedly, my husband has issues & I THOUGHT I was protecting him. It turns out that even with the shots, he was at risk. To say that I'm pissed really doesn't cover it!!