NATO

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Can’t we just trade? Like marbles on the school ground. You can even get a two for one (Trudeau & Singh joined at the hip assuming that Singh is actually allowed to cross the border into the US).
Wow. . . tough one. So basically, you don't mind that True Dope is a true dope, you mind that he's Liberal.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1720717316708.jpeg
1720717352444.jpeg
= not his problem.
Wow. . . tough one. So basically, you don't mind that True Dope is a true dope, you mind that he's Liberal.
Actually, I have an issue with him being parachuted into a job because of his last name, and I wasn’t a fan of his father either. Then I have an issue with what’s happened in the last decade in my nation.

Willing to trade a two for one even, knowing that Trudeau will be out of office in 16 months… but Trump could potentially be back in for four years and he lives that long for you. It’s a win-win for America.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
But who or what will replace hm
That is the question. As long as Russians fight it out within their own borders it probably doesn’t matter. By the time they are done, Russia will be. Very different place.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
NATO needs to be disbanded and squashed

View attachment 23148

It was supposed to be a peacekeeping alliance, not trying to start WWIII. (Which technically we are in)
Uhhh no. UN Peacekeepers are the peacekeeping alliance. NATO exists to protect/defend member states from attack/invasion by the old Soviet Union as well as hospital bombing, child murdering fags like Bedpan.