Nancy Pelosi hair-pocrisy

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nancy Pelosi says she was 'set up' by hair salon owner

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/09/02/nancy-pelosi-response-hair-salon-owner-lead-vpx.cnn

This seems to be the Democrats way, going to Church is illegal under COVID-19 rules, but it's okay for BLM to group.

Under Nancy and the Dem's have forced all hair salons closed in California due to COVID-19, unless it's for NANCY, then she can get a hair cut when the rest can not.

This is the way of the Democrats.. taking no personal responsibility, always blaming and trying to destroy a mans life, but when found they were wrong.. oh well, no skin of their teeth. Like the BS Russian investigation, when everyone knows it was Hillary and the Dem's in bed with the Russians (Uranium deal)

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This is such a non-issue.

It's amazing people actually eat this news up.

Trump colludes with Russia.
Trump calls soldiers and vets "suckers" and "losers."
Trump sabotages the USPS
Trump discredits intelligence reports that Russia is paying Taliban to kill American soldiers
Trump handling of the Coronavirus the worst in the western world
Trump threatens traditional democratic cities with threats to cancel funding them.
Trump handling of the civil unrest is so horrible, that it is now larger than the 1960s
Trump hires a partisan DA, that will try to help him circumvent having a fair election.

Yet some people actually think that a high ranking Democrat breaking rules by going to a salon is a bigger deal than this.

As I said before, some are so brainwashed, that Trump could club baby Seals, and his base would defend him.
Yes it is such a non issue when the law makers disregard their own laws .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trump sabotages the USPS
Trump discredits intelligence reports that Russia is paying Taliban to kill American soldiers
Trump threatens traditional democratic cities with threats to cancel funding them.
Trump handling of the civil unrest is so horrible, that it is now larger than the 1960s
Trump hires a partisan DA, that will try to help him circumvent having a fair election.
Yet some people actually think that a high ranking Democrat breaking rules by going to a salon is a bigger deal than this.
As I said before, some are so brainwashed, that Trump could club baby Seals, and his base would defend him.
This has nothing to do with Trump. Oddly enough not every democrat failures Trumps fault. As Nancy just proved They are completely capable of being stupid without any help.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Really, you don't understand what's the deal with this??

Right now there are over 100,000 salons that can not open, they can not pay for food, rent, staff.. because of COVID-19

Yet Her Highness Nancy is getting her hair done (not wearing a mask i might add), because she is political elite and the laws she makes don't apply to her..

Not to mention, everything you stated about Trump is unproven.. Nancy has photos.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/nancypelosi

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Are you still depressed about your Mother's passing?

If you ever need to talk, just PM me. We care about you here Boomer.

What do you think, of course I'm depressed.

I have no parents alive.. I am no truly alone in this world.. yeah, life sorta sucks right now..

You see a beautiful sunset, or go driving in the mountains, and you wonder.. do they see the same magnificence of the world I see, or maybe they see much more.. all the world in it's beauty.

Or is death, just light out and eternal peace.

It also makes you more aware of the time you have left on this earth.. could be 30 years, could be a day. You never know.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

It's amazing that you're still repeating that lie. It's even more amazing that you have no problem with the Democrats perverting the FBI and other govt organs for purely politically partisan purposes. But then again, that IS the extremist way.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Actually, Trump and the GOP are accusing the Democrats of everything they have done themselves.

"If America elects Biden, anarchy and civil unrest will take place at most American cities." Disregarding the fact that anarchy and civil unrest are happening on Trump's watch, and are more intense than at any other time in US history.

The truth is always the first casualty in a Fascist regime.
All in Democrat controlled cities and states , but blame Bush .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Trump sabotages the USPS

\
All of which have been discredited you dolt! God, some people, Too stupid to actually find out what was said and done. I suggest you do some research before you comment on things you know nothing about!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Actually, Trump and the GOP are accusing the Democrats of everything they have done themselves.
"If America elects Biden, anarchy and civil unrest will take place at most American cities." Disregarding the fact that anarchy and civil unrest are happening on Trump's watch, and are more intense than at any other time in US history.

And you have it turned around. \It's not the GOP, it's the Dems but you're too uniformed to know that. Unfortunately, it takes some diligence in looking up facts. Sigh.... your ignorance is amazing!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

And yet you want a fascist sympathizer to win the presidency. All the problems are being cause by extremists.
My son and I had an interesting discussion about the left/right thing yesterday. We have agreed that the left has slipped so far into the extremist position that they now make what we once considered as far left think of itself as centralist, while making those of us that have always been center or center right seem to be far right.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It doesn't matter what her hair looks like, at the end of the day she's never going to come close to defeating her nephew He-Man.