N.D.P. drops bitch

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And what is your party? I thought you said you don't have a party affiliation. Or are you talking about a birthday party?
Interesting. Since I'm one of only two people here pointing out how the NDP hates free speech, maybe you can expand on who the "everybody" is then.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Ah, for just one time
I will take the Northwest Passage
To try to get a f**cking point across
It's harder than what Franklin tried

It's not about whether her comment was reasonable or not. It is about whether the NDP, a private organisation, had the right to dump her. And it did. Ah, for just one MORE time. . . you have no free speech rights vis-a-vis private parties. Your boss can fire you for saying his wife looks like the south end of a north-bound horse, however true or reasonable the comment might be. The Boy Scouts have the right to dump you for saying you believe in the freedom of men to love little boys. Your local macrame club has the right to dump you for saying macrame is f*cking stupid.

Well put. Common sense, really. Unfortuantely not that common--especially on internet chat forums. :lol:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Ah, for just one time
I will take the Northwest Passage
To try to get a f**cking point across
It's harder than what Franklin tried

It's not about whether her comment was reasonable or not. It is about whether the NDP, a private organisation, had the right to dump her. And it did. Ah, for just one MORE time. . . you have no free speech rights vis-a-vis private parties. Your boss can fire you for saying his wife looks like the south end of a north-bound horse, however true or reasonable the comment might be. The Boy Scouts have the right to dump you for saying you believe in the freedom of men to love little boys. Your local macrame club has the right to dump you for saying macrame is f*cking stupid.

exactly, the NDP did not take her freedom of speech away, and they have the right to run their party
the way they want, it is 'their' party.
They would be prevented from having rights if they 'had' to, or were 'forced' to keep her as a representative
of their party, after all it is their party, no one elses.

They don't have the power to take her freedom of speech away, but they don't have to be part of it either,
she can do it somewhere else.

The NDP did not take any rights away from her in any way, they were enforcing 'their' rights, which is also
part of our freedoms. They have the right and freedom to make decisions within their party, she can join
another party and spout off, and we'll see how they handle it, hmmmm, the same I would think.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Another fine example of how the NDP just hates free speech, lol.

I'll just quote that for the people that didn't understand what I said the first time around.

Oh ya, and than there's....

"Members of Parliament from all parties should be community leaders, free to share the priorities and express the views of those they represent," Trudeau said.

"Canadians must have confidence that the candidates they elect will represent their views in Ottawa, not Ottawa’s views to them."

Holy crap!!!

Trudeau agrees with me!!!

Last edited: