Mysterious priest performs miracle at site of Mercedes crash

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
They seem pretty selective about when they appear, and for whom. Large numbers of people die every day in collisions like that one, and in many worse ways, why don't they get help when they need it? Miracles don't happen, coincidences do.

So your a believer in coincidence eh. That's unreasonable and far less likely than miracles.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
One feel good story, and 40 replies with a good number of them denigrating the religious meaning that others attribute to the story......

Typical..........

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
One feel good story, and 40 replies with a good number of them denigrating the religious meaning that others attribute to the story......

Typical..........

Any story with even a hint of religion is like chum in the water.

And yes, I've been watching a bit of shark week. :D

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I'm not believing in fairytales. I'm believing in angels and good spirits and the love that God has for everyone. These are real, not fairytales.
Goblins and elves too?
Um, No god I'd wanna associate with would have let the idiot run into her car in the first place.

Of course, it's only Christians who get singled out for abuse by the atheist types. Muslims and Hindus and all the rest are allowed their beliefs, it's just Christians who aren't.
That's pure hemorrhoid juice.

Nothing like a little tolerance, eh?
Something I said about thicker skins, comes to mind. Tissue?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm not willing to say it was an act of God or anything but if He was to be involved it would work out something like that. In this calm just before new help arriving rather than relief a few minutes after the help was present.

Something along the lines of the better mouse-trap if the verse below was being 'made manifest'.

Re:12:15:
And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman,
that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Re:12:16:
And the earth helped the woman,
and the earth opened her mouth,
and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

On the other hand Satan's forces (anybody without the seal of protection from God) could get tangled up in all sorts of ways in the 5th and 6th trumps. Here is a typical morning of 'hell on earth'.
Murphy's Law Video

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I'm not willing to say it was an act of God or anything but if He was to be involved it would work out something like that. In this calm just before new help arriving rather than relief a few minutes after the help was present.

Something along the lines of the better mouse-trap if the verse below was being 'made manifest'.

Re:12:15:
And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman,
that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Re:12:16:
And the earth helped the woman,
and the earth opened her mouth,
and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

On the other hand Satan's forces (anybody without the seal of protection from God) could get tangled up in all sorts of ways in the 5th and 6th trumps. Here is a typical morning of 'hell on earth'.
Murphy's Law Video

MHZ,HOW exactly do the phrases you recite relate to the case at hand,- or are you using a random Bible phrase generator?
Explain yourself...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
MHZ,HOW exactly do the phrases you recite relate to the case at hand,- or are you using a random Bible phrase generator?
Explain yourself...
How else could you find the right verse?

The topic was a 'preacher' or 'angel' put in an appearance and then 'poofed away' from the scene.
Revelation is about a coming set of events. Before anything 'bad' happens some 144,000 are sealed for protection as are an un-numbered people from all the Gentile Nations. (that number is only fixed some 3 1/2 years after the first are sealed for protection. Both groups would be the 'woman' in the verse i referenced. Being protected is a lot different than being able to protect yourself during the latter days, the two witnesses are the only ones that can protect themselves during the last two woes (5th and 6th trumps). They are also the ones that direct the earth to move that results in the sealed people (the 144,000 and repented Gentiles) being left with their breath and body still together.

De:4:27-31:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;)
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,

nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

The Gentile are the ones at the start of re:11, they are the ones that can be found in the Temple. In Luke:21:24 the time of the Gentiles and that was 70AD, when Re:11 picks up the story there is 42 months left until the return. If they are said to be in the wilderness then they are not major players in that period of time, watchers is a better description as they should survive to see the effects of the 7th trump unfold as far as people being resurrected to life. The survivors in the Nations get to walk to Jerusalem and they are witnesses to the destruction that marks the opening of the 'day of the Lord'. They are also witnesses to Satan and the fallen angels being sent to the fiery lake about 1,000 years later.

Anytime a day starts off like this you just know the bad parts are not entirely over, and they aren't for the ones that die on that day. They get 1,000 years to mock their old boss though, even if the chains and locked gate do offer a bit of protection. Before they get out they all agree that following Satan was not the smartest move they ever made.
Zep:1:2-7:
I will utterly consume all things from off the land,
saith the LORD.
I will consume man and beast;
I will consume the fowls of the heaven,
and the fishes of the sea,
and the stumblingblocks with the wicked;
and I will cut off man from off the land,
saith the LORD.
I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah,
and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem;
and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place,
and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;
And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops;
and them that worship and that swear by the LORD,
and that swear by Malcham;
And them that are turned back from the LORD;
and those that have not sought the LORD,
nor enquired for him.
Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD:
for the day of the LORD is at hand:
for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice,
he hath bid his guests.

The two witnesses, that would be who the priest/angel was in the OP.

Re:11:3-4:
And I will give power unto my two witnesses,
and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,
clothed in sackcloth.
These are the two olive trees,
and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Zec:4:11-14:
Then answered I,
and said unto him,
What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
And I answered again,
and said unto him,
What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
And he answered me and said,
Knowest thou not what these be?
And I said,
No,
my lord.
Then said he,
These are the two anointed ones,
that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

Da:11:32:
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries:
but the people that do know their God shall be strong,
and do exploits.

Re:11:6-7:
These have power to shut heaven,
that it rain not in the days of their prophecy:
and have power over waters to turn them to blood,
and to smite the earth with all plagues,
as often as they will.
And when they shall have finished their testimony,
the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them,
and shall overcome them,
and kill them.

Re:11:11:
And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them,
and they stood upon their feet;
and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Da:7:25:
And he shall speak great words against the most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the most High,
and think to change times and laws:
and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Granted the complete passages do give a more complete picture but this is a good preview of what will happen is that last period of prophecy unfolding before Christ arrives with the 7th trump. I suspect you will have a doubt or fifty, lol. One at a time is the best way to solve that big of an issue. The Bible is an amazing book when you apply this verse below to the OT.

Lu:24:27:
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets,
he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
One day I expect the squirrels will pack him/her off for being nuts.
Til then, he's got quite the comedy act. :D

Well- the Lord does clear and concise directives here on the topic at hand....I do envy people who feel the 'immediate touch of God on their lives.
Prob. as close to a miracle as one should expect.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I've noticed that you refuse to take on Mhz's argument s in direct debate - why is that, FP? Fear of expertise?:icon_smile:
Do you two make it 3 in a row?? (for the record FP hasn't made any reply since my post, you have though and it was anything but a relevant reply)

Well- the Lord does clear and concise directives here on the topic at hand....I do envy people who feel the 'immediate touch of God on their lives.
Prob. as close to a miracle as one should expect.
Did the one that was trapped remember anything or were the emergency crew that were in a panic the ones 'visited'?
Understanding prophecy is no different that putting a jigsaw together only the pieces are a collection of words that do paint a detailed picture. If the 12 books listed after Daniel all cover just one event is that not going to result in a clear and concise picture of what all those words mean.

The really neat thing about miracles is you may have heard of them but one thing is always consistent, to be one it has to be a very rare and random event and nothing that is not part of the promise that all will share in once the appointed time is at hand.

One day I expect the squirrels will pack him/her off for being nuts.
Til then, he's got quite the comedy act. :D
Haven't you heard, I've spent the last 14 years in a septic tank, the 10 before that would have been when my view of Scripture was being formed through reading and talking and even prayer once in awhile. . . . . and I'm still smarter than you in the Bible and probably a lot of other areas as well. I know you're a troll, do you even know that? That your replies never challenge my stance on the passages says you have no idea of what they mean or a reply is just beyond your scope of knowledge but you do want to appear intelligent so you post something like this. lol Did you know you are even a failure at being a decent troll, let me show you why and I'll respond to a post of yours I read and laughed at and then did something more important, took a fart.

(from the bible logic thread)
Yup, I know, above 0C. Jeeezez. Not even hardly. Like I keep saying, there OBVIOUSLY isn't enough water on the planet to cover ALL the planet in 20' of water, which makes the magic crap irrefutably necessary. BUT (huge BUT) magic is all about illusion.

Wut? I thought you had the Bible all figured out. Kinda gave me the impression that if anyone on the planet was "in the dark" about the book, it was everyone except you.
Only a troll would demand water be covered by more water or it wasn't a flood. Dry land covers about 1/4 of the area of the planet, if you take about 5 ft of water from the ocean and evaporate it into a cloud that then rains on the dry ground (and stays there) you end up need ing to drop the level of the oceans by a total of 5 ft. A normal person would say something like, 'that is one possibility ...' buy you will just do something troll like. Do you know who people are laughing at even?

Last edited:

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Do you two make it 3 in a row?? (for the record FP hasn't made any reply since my post, you have though and it was anything but a relevant reply)

I was actually praising your unique and intense perspective, MHZ...
French Patriot appears to lack a comeback to your detailed analysis...:smile:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

I was actually praising your unique and intense perspective, MHZ...
French Patriot appears to lack a comeback to your detailed analysis...:smile:
The replies I get are usually quite similar, more like a parrot than a patriot. After all the Bibles doesn't say anything everybody being a fan of God before the end and even in denial the threads have God putting a checkmark for the good somewhere, just not in the 'i could do it better' column.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
The replies I get are usually quite similar, more like a parrot than a patriot. After all the Bibles doesn't say anything everybody being a fan of God before the end and even in denial the threads have God putting a checkmark for the good somewhere, just not in the 'i could do it better' column.

So you are ' cutting your losses ' and runnin'"?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Haven't you heard,`the best way to understand the Bible is to actually read it, at least as a first step. Milk before meat unless you want your tummy to get all upset.