Muslim advocates charge NYPD is racially profiling in raids tied,

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
You don't use armed uniformed individuals, you put people undercover. And we should know what these folks are up to. The problem isn't with the mainstream
folks, it with the radicals, and if the Muslims can't police themselves then the
government has to do it for them. There are far to many people who don't understand, we have not declared total war on the Muslims but the radicals have
declared war on us and we need to fight back or get trampled. This is not about
who did what to whom, its about who is going to do what to whom as this conflict
goes on, we haven't seen the worst of this yet. Politics, greed, religion, and money, what more could you want for this drama to play out.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
As I pointed out before, police go in and out of Jewish synagogues during services. Does that bother us? Why should it bother them?

Oops, preparing for Jihad gets a bit awkward.

Why it would bother them I can't speculate at, as I'm not a Moslem, and I'm taking it
that you aren't either. The fact that it is bothering them is mentioned in the opening
post to this Thread that You posted.

"People are scared," said Sultan Faiz, a leader at Abu Bakar Mosque in Queens. "People are fearful in our community."

Faiz said attendance at the mosque has plunged since the raids.

Hmmmm....yeah, I guess that Profiling isn't prohibiting the free exercise of their
religion then. These visits by armed authorities in their places of worship haven't
affected them at all. You do know American law better than I ever will or ever will
care too. It doesn't make it smell any better to me though.

Don't get me wrong, I think Terrorists should be shot & pissed on, but what's happening
in N.Y. just doesn't feel right to me, and I trust my gut.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Western religious institutions should be under surveillance because of Bountiful and pedophiles.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The Muslim clerics are militant radicals who get their children to be suicide bombers, and kill people. The Christian clerics seem to be after the children for
their personal pleasure. Religion is at the heart of the worlds problems. Or
should we say the guise of religion, it is really more about politics, greed and sex
than it is about the golden rule. The new golden rule is get away with whatever
you can get away with and God will forgive you. If the state has to profile certain
groups to make them behave in society, then so be it.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Now now people lets stop for one second.....

Not all muslims are terrorists but the terrorists we are looking for are muslims..... And honestly get them before they get us....

Dont quote me if that offends you get over it

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
When we consider immigration we should consider how well people fit into our society, and the word society is a strong indicator here. We just open the doors
and allow everybody in. After that we have to make special allowances for this
group and that group, and instead of people adapting to Canadian life we have
to bend over backwards making accomodation for them. Personally I am sick to
death of it. If you want to come here, fine but quit whining about we live, its
our country and the immigrant came to join us, as I said before we never forced
these people to come here. In our weekend news paper, there is a story from
Saudi Arabia, where a young female journalist is to get 60 lashes for discussing
sex on a television show. We want to bring people with those exteme views to
live amoungst us. These people in turn complain they are being profiled, or in
some way are hard done by. Well the problem is, the make no effort to fit in
with the rest of society and they want me to make special consideration for
them. I would be happy to do that when the get rid of the tribal barbarian
views and join the modern world. Every other group makes some effort to
fit in, that is except the Muslims, they want to spread their intolerant views
here, hell why don't they just join the ultra conservative Christians with their
intolerant views. The difference is the Christians were born here, and were
from inception Canadians, and they are a small minority who don't blow
themselves up in the market place. I say use profiling.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Les doesn't think any war on terrorism will work because of things like human rights, Geneva Conventions, etc. To put it his way, if you go to a sword fight with a club, prepare to be hamburger. I love life and think war and stuff is an inexcusable and shameful waste, but I think he has a point. Fighting people with no honor, ethics, scruples, mercy, etc. while observing said honor, ethics, scruples, mercy, etc. is just looking for defeat.
I HATE THIS SHYTE!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There is no reasoning with people who want to live in the dark ages so what is the
point even trying. The problem is, now that we let them in how do we deal with
them? We can't ignore them, and we should not offend them in any way while they are planning to destroy our way of life. There should be constant surveillance
and monitoring. If they are proven to be involved or giving aid to subversive groups strip them of their citizenship and boot their fanny out of here.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Les doesn't think any war on terrorism will work because of things like human rights, Geneva Conventions, etc. To put it his way, if you go to a sword fight with a club, prepare to be hamburger. I love life and think war and stuff is an inexcusable and shameful waste, but I think he has a point. Fighting people with no honor, ethics, scruples, mercy, etc. while observing said honor, ethics, scruples, mercy, etc. is just looking for defeat.
I HATE THIS SHYTE!

well...if you can figure out a way to keep the americans out of it....let us know.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The fact that 99%of the terrorists they are looking for are radical muslims does not make it racial profiling.
It is religious profiling - I do not recall any Christians or Jews doing the one trick, one time blow ever thing up along with themselves or am I mistaken.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
It is not racial or religious profiling, it is just showing how they look. Blowing ourselves up is just not our thing. Those who have a problem are the British, maybe us also someday.

Islamist group march for 'full sharia law in Britain'

Islamist extremists will march through London tomorrow calling for full implementation of sharia law in Britain.
Supporters of the Islam For The UK group, led by extremist Anjem Choudary, will converge on Westminster for the march, from the House of Commons to Downing Street and Trafalgar Square.
Choudary is a founding member of the British wing of the outlawed extremist group Al-Muhajiroun. Islam For The UK has pictures on its website of British landmarks including the House of Parliament with minarets and Islamic motifs added. It also said Buckingham Palace should be turned into a mosque
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23762591-islamist-group-march-for-full-sharia-law-in-britain.do

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
It is not racial or religious profiling, it is just showing how they look. Blowing ourselves up is just not our thing. Those who have a problem are the British, maybe us also someday.

Islamist group march for 'full sharia law in Britain'

Islamist extremists will march through London tomorrow calling for full implementation of sharia law in Britain.
Supporters of the Islam For The UK group, led by extremist Anjem Choudary, will converge on Westminster for the march, from the House of Commons to Downing Street and Trafalgar Square.
Choudary is a founding member of the British wing of the outlawed extremist group Al-Muhajiroun. Islam For The UK has pictures on its website of British landmarks including the House of Parliament with minarets and Islamic motifs added. It also said Buckingham Palace should be turned into a mosque
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23762591-islamist-group-march-for-full-sharia-law-in-britain.do

Why would it not be religious profiling?