More from Brian Pallister

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I had to look this putz up to see what he was like and who he is and stuff.

lol "Merry Christmas, infidel atheists." and in defense, "So I used a word that means what it means." Naw, really? Words mean what they mean? That is baloney, surely. "Look it up in the dictionary". Manitoba Tory leader defends 'infidel atheists' remark - Manitoba - CBC News
Infidel means non-believer. But wait, atheist means non-believer, too. SO he basically said, "Merry religious experience, non-believer non-believer".
Feckin funny goofball.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Or he was just being a ignorant putz. Such is often the case with politicians.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Or he was just being a ignorant putz. Such is often the case with politicians.
Completely silly.

Only religious nutters get their panties in a twist over perceived offense.....never unbelievers or atheists...:rolleyes:

You say" percieved offence" like it was a bad thing.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I have been unable to position this element of CC. His position seems to be in a fluid medium, not too close to the top, the higher form sprevent him getting enough light to threaten the normal peopl;e.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I thought you didn't care about this guy?
Quit thinking then. It was pretty evident that I do not care what he says or thinks. That does not mean that I cannot pick on the fool for what he says.
I do not care what the pope or Ronald McDonald say or think either but I can pick on them when they say something worth picking on them for.
Besides, I got curious. I started wondering who the goof was that would say something that ridiculous.
If you do not like that, who cares? I do not.

You're so silly
And you are simply stupid. So what? Most of the time you are not even worth replying to. I hope that explains a few things for you.

Last edited: