Minnesota: Protests after man shot by police dies

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Minnesota: Protests after man shot by police dies​

So some black guy commits a crime, resists police and gets shot..

So now the city is rioting..

It ain't justice if you don't get those new Nike Air Max.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Reactions: Mowich

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BLM CO-FOUNDER EXPOSED FOR MASSIVE MONEY SCANDAL WE ALL SAW COMING​

Wow! she really been black baggin that cash away!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Black Journalist Suspended From Twitter For Criticizing BLM Founder’s Property Spending Binge​

Sports journalist Jason Whitlock has been locked out of his Twitter account for daring to criticise the Marxist founder of Black Lives Matter who recently spent millions on FOUR new homes.

Whitlock slammed Twitter’s actions, emphasising that “BLM is one of Big Tech’s sacred cows,” adding “I’ve been harping on the fraudulence and the financial grift of BLM for years.”

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
OH For Fuck Sakes..

You resist the police, you deserve to get shot..

Piss on this guys grave
Nope, personal responsibility has been cancelled. Also of interest, the legal requirement of due process has also been cancelled. Maybe next, the practice of lynch mobs will be dusted off and reintroduced as an acceptable method justice.

Brooklyn Center City Manager Curt Boganey was fired on Monday evening, hours after he publicly disagreed with Mayor Mike Elliott’s assertion that the who fatally shot a Black man in the suburb should be immediately fired in response to the incident.

Before leaving the podium, Elliott noted that Boganey, as city manager, had the authority to determine whether the officer would be fired. Boganey noted that he would not take immediate action to remove the officer.

"All employees working for the city of Brooklyn Center are entitled to due process with respect to discipline," Boganey said. "This employee will receive due process and that’s really all that I can say today."

When pressed on whether he personally felt the officer should be fired, Boganey again called for due process.

"If I were to answer that question, I'd be contradicting what I said a moment ago -- which is to say that all employees are entitled to due process and after that due process, discipline will be determined," Boganey said. "If I were to say anything else, I would actually be contradicting the idea of due process."

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Nope, personal responsibility has been cancelled. Also of interest, the legal requirement of due process has also been cancelled. Maybe next, the practice of lynch mobs will be dusted off and reintroduced as an acceptable method justice.

Brooklyn Center City Manager Curt Boganey was fired on Monday evening, hours after he publicly disagreed with Mayor Mike Elliott’s assertion that the who fatally shot a Black man in the suburb should be immediately fired in response to the incident.

Before leaving the podium, Elliott noted that Boganey, as city manager, had the authority to determine whether the officer would be fired. Boganey noted that he would not take immediate action to remove the officer.

"All employees working for the city of Brooklyn Center are entitled to due process with respect to discipline," Boganey said. "This employee will receive due process and that’s really all that I can say today."

When pressed on whether he personally felt the officer should be fired, Boganey again called for due process.

"If I were to answer that question, I'd be contradicting what I said a moment ago -- which is to say that all employees are entitled to due process and after that due process, discipline will be determined," Boganey said. "If I were to say anything else, I would actually be contradicting the idea of due process."
Police officer involved as well as the Police chief were both forced to resign today

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Police officer involved as well as the Police chief were both forced to resign today
Yeah, the officer's resignation won't be accepted however because it would subvert the city's intent to fire her. They won't be denied their virtuous malevolence.

And as for the police chief, that's what he gets for standing up for due process. Any deference or conformance to established judicial process must be crushed and destroyed.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yeah, the officer's resignation won't be accepted however because it would subvert the city's intent to fire her. They won't be denied their virtuous malevolence.

And as for the police chief, that's what he gets for standing up for due process. Any deference or conformance to established judicial process must be crushed and destroyed.
Yep the woke mayor is cleaning house, fired manager announced the officer should be fired she took the resignation route the chief took the resignation route for standing up to the mayor. Now the mayor is firmly in charge with no meat shields let's see if the rioters respect him

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Who in their right mind would choose to be a police officer these days? Tlaib and the other lefty loonies may get their wish for police abolition sooner than later. I fear that the grand social experiment is about to take a proverbial suicidal leap off of a rather large cliff.