Mexico Will Pay For Wall say Trump

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Why is the US government giving Mexico money? I agree with free trade of course, but given Mexico' comparative poverty, it therefore benefits from free trade more than the US does. If the US wants to promote more open borders, by all means. But I don't see why the US government should be giving money to Mexico.

A foolish idea isn't it?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
A foolish idea isn't it?

So before wasting money on walls, why did Trump not focus on just cutting transfer payments to Mexico? I think the wall idea is stupid, but would have agreed with Trump on cutting government transfer payments to Mexico.I hope Trump cuts funding first. Priorities I say.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So before wasting money on walls, why did Trump not focus on just cutting transfer payments to Mexico? I think the wall idea is stupid, but would have agreed with Trump on cutting government transfer payments to Mexico.I hope Trump cuts funding first. Priorities I say.

He's not even President yet so he can't do anything except make the snowflakes weep, and man are they weeping!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
My leader will fix them all.

My leader will punish them.

My leader will drain the swamp.

I love my leader.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The only question people have to ask themselves is, do we want jobs and pay higher prices or do we want to be jobless and unable to afford the product at any price.

Hehehehe...that's the options Trump has convinced you exist.

The real question is do you want cheaper consumer goods or not. Jobs aren't tied to labour intensive manufacturing despite the koolaid that Trump has sold you

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Let me see if I have this right. Mexicans are slipping into the US in high numbers so the solution is to have the Mexicans erect a fence that foils Mexicans coming into the US except through the 'gates'. That not only creates jobs in Mexico compared to the US it allows 'them' to install places that can be breached and the illegal immigration (and smuggling) continues.

A fence could be airships that track 'warm bodies' and sooner or later they have to be on a road and they can be intercepted with ease.

Trump should fence in DC considering the trouble they cause in the international community.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Why is the FORMER Mexican President always the one to speak? Why not the real President?
I suspect it's because Fox is the one who says what the media wants to hear. The President of Mexico might not; he doesn't seem to say much publicly. A wise man keeps his trap shut until his words will have some impact.
Fox is a has-been with a lot to say about which he can do nothing.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
They say more then three million illegals voted
I can see why they did