Marijuana will be legal in September 2018

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Idiot, learn to spell.

What??????????????????????????

You dont like the spelling of the inarticulate grunts and sighs being offered by our Comrade Curious????????????????????????????????

He is just imitating his idol Joe Clark...............................................WHO?????????????????????????????????

But you Bondo........................................................

you are imitating the asshat Pierre Trudope in one of his PISSY MOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Curious sounds better than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he MAKES MORE SENSE than you as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Cannabis edibles expected to be available for sale before Christmas

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/mar...available-for-sale-before-christmas-1.4466628

That`s nice..........................................

when will LIE-berals start adding it to our food..............................................

so we will be LESS FEARFUL and concerned about LIE-beral Fake News................................

ans rampant anti white BIGOTRY???????????????????????????????????

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Did it work??? ;-)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The Canadian commercial weed industry is getting body-slammed by reality.

they expected to rake in $6 billion in the first year and they have yet to reach a billion.

you can't sell weed to weed smokers at inflated prices. Sorry.

It was like Alberta's dream of selling their oil to China at $200 a bbl.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The Canadian commercial weed industry is getting body-slammed by reality.

they expected to rake in $6 billion in the first year and they have yet to reach a billion.

you can't sell weed to weed smokers at inflated prices. Sorry.

It was like Alberta's dream of selling their oil to China at $200 a bbl.

POOR hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both his mind and his vision are CLOUDED by the smoke LIE-berals are blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals INTENDED to sell Weed the same way they sell alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In carefully controlled GOVT OWNED and civil service union HOG STAFFED STORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Ontari-owe we already have the LCBO to sell alcohol and if Wynne-bag LIE-berals had their way we would have ended up...........

with a WCBO as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- a WEED CONTROL BOARD OF ONTARI-OWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legalizing Weed WAS ALL ABOUT BUYING JOBS FOR HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is just TOO BAD for HOGS that so many Conservative minded provincial premiers GOT ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Conservatives WOULD NOT PLAY ALONG with HOG job plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now we have this money losing legitimate Weed industry co-existing and probably cooperating with the black market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have already CLAIMED that there is no evidence that criminals are interested in the legal Weed market.........................

but then LIE-berals also told us for years that crime rates were going down and there was no need for more cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side we tax payers ARE NOT out of pocket for this new Weed industry and we MUST THANK..............................

people like Doug Ford for saving us from a COSTLY govt owned and HOG operated WCBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals were focused ONLY on creating jobs for HOGS............................

and BUYING HOG VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral talk of pushing the black market out of existence is as reliable as LIE-beral claims that...............................

"The budget will balance itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FionaJ55

Nov 16, 2020
My nephew is a case in point of the effect of this 'harmless', 'love' drug on young people. I use him as a reference point because he's such a nice kid when he's straight. He's polite, respectful, he listens, he's engaged and he's interesting. I can always tell when he's stoned because this alter ego emerges. He's rude, willfully obnoxious, in your face, disconnected and he's boring.

He's almost 30; he's been smoking daily since he was 16. And he has not gotten any traction at all in his life. He's not financially independent; has developed no family, career, trade. He's just drifting through life. He's become the Big Lebowski. Welcome to Justin Trudeau's space cadet academy. A lost generation looms.
omg, don't judge the whole generation by your nephew, it doesn't work like that. I guess that you don't get the point of the thought that people used to smoke weed even before it was actually legalized, nothing really changed, the thing that has actually changed is that you can buy more qualitative products now legally and I'm not sure if it's bad for those who had already been using weed for long-long time. As for me, the only question I was interested in is where to buy kratom, it's not like marijuana, it's better. If kratom is qualitative, you can be sure that you're gonna be alright. It does really help to reduce anxiety and deal with pain and insomnia.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Just a comment about the thread title . Marijuana to be made legal in 2018. Isn't that a bit old and outdated ?

Maybe I should start a thread titled ' new handgun coming out in 1911'