Major Democrat Donor Slammed with Sexual Harassment Allegations

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Wein’ and sleaze: Harvey Weinstein accused of rape
By Brad Hunter, Toronto Sun
First posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 07:34 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 09:23 PM EDT
Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein — whose reputation has been obliterated by sleazy sexual allegations — is now accused of raping three starlets and terrorizing scores more.
Those bombshell allegations were published Tuesday in The New Yorker.
And The New York Times served up an Oscar-worthy roster of Hollywood leading ladies who revealed their own sordid encounters with the 65-year-old production poohbah.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, Mira Sorvino, Rose McGowan and scores of lesser lights say they were victimized by the man nicknamed, “Harvey Scissorhands.”
“I had a bad experience with Harvey Weinstein in my youth, and as a result, chose never to work with him again and warn others when they did,” Jolie told the New York Times.
After her encounter, Paltrow told then-boyfriend Brad Pitt who warned Weinstein to never touch her again.
“He screamed at me for a long time,” Paltrow told the Times of her encounter with the former film company executive. “It was brutal.”
For Weinstein, things have gone from bad to worse. He was fired from his own company — The Weinstein Company — over the weekend in a powerplay he suspects was orchestrated by his brother Bob, the New York Post reports.
Tuesday evening, Weinstein’s wife Georgina Chapman told People magazine she was leaving her husband. “My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband,” she said. “Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time.”
Chapman co-founded the luxury brand Marchesa in 2004, the year Chapman met Weinstein at a party in New York City. They married in 2007.
Weinstein is denying the allegations and claims the sex was consensual. He has not been charged.
Italian actress Asia Argento, 42, has revealed her own allegedly sickening encounters with the corpulent producer. Argento told The New Yorker she feared Weinstein would “crush her.
“I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” she said. “That’s why this story — in my case, 20-years-old, some of them are older — has never come out.”
For decades, Weinstein was known as one of the most unpleasant people in the film world, famous for his temper and tirades.
His sexual antics were only whispered about.
A onetime aspiring actress named Lucia Evans told The New Yorker she was approached by the plus-sized producer at Big Apple hotspot, Cipriani Upstairs, in 2004.
Weinstein promised her scripts and roles — and then allegedly forced her to perform oral sex on him at his Miramax offices.
“I said over and over, ‘I don’t want to do this, stop, don’t,’” she said. “I tried to get away, but maybe I didn’t try hard enough. I didn’t want to kick him or fight him. He’s a big guy. He overpowered me.”
Evans said she eventually gave up and thinks that’s why Weinstein got away with his unwanted antics for so long. And there was the fear he could end her career.
Argento said she was just 21 when she thought she was meeting Weinstein for a party on the French Riviera.
When she arrived at the posh hotel room, there was only Weinstein, clad in a bathrobe and holding a bottle of lotion.
According to the allegations, after he forced her into giving him a massage, he made her give him oral sex. But the tubby titan wouldn’t stop.
So Argento feigned enjoyment hoping Weinstein would eventually stop.
“I said, ‘No, no, no ... it’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale,” she told The New Yorker.
But for the next five years, she had regular consensual sex with Weinstein. Argento was terrified he would ruin her.
“When I see him, it makes me feel little, stupid and weak,” she said, adding, “after the rape, he won.”
Secret NYPD tape
The NYPD secretly recorded Weinstein apologizing for groping an Italian model, The New Yorker reports.
The Pulp Fiction producer told shocked Ambra Battilana Gutierrez he was “used to” behaving like a boyish buffoon. He promised to make her a star.
In the clip, posted online by the magazine, he fluctuated between desperate pleas to furious threats.
She told Weinstein: “Why yesterday you touched my breast?”
Weinstein: “Oh please. I’m sorry. Just come on in. I’m used to that.”
Gutierrez is shocked that groping is Weinstein’s standard M.O. as he tried to get her into his hotel room.
Weinstein pleads, swears on his children, notes he’s “a famous guy.”
But when the young beauty becomes reluctant, the hot-tempered Weinstein unleashes his fury.
He hisses on the NYPD tape: “Don’t embarrass me in the hotel. I’m here all the time ... You’ll never see me again after this, if you embarrass me in this hotel.”
He then adds: “Five minutes. Don’t ruin your friendship with me for five minutes.”
Horrible Harvey:
The fallout has been fast and furious for Hollywood heavy hitter Harvey Weinstein.
Here’s who claims he either sexually harassed or assaulted them:
Mira Sorvino, Rose McGowan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rosanna Arquette, Angelina Jolie, Katherine Kendall, Ashley Judd.
Harvey haters:
George Clooney, Lena Dunham, Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, Hillary Clinton, Megyn Kelly, Amber Tamblyn, Brooklyn Decker, Brie Larson, America Ferrera, Judd Apatow, Whoopi Goldberg, Meryl Streep, Donald Trump, Anthony Bourdain, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain
Team Harvey:
Donna Karan, for about five minutes.
- With files from The Associated Press
Wein

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Look at all the liberals doing their best to deflect from one of the Democrats top influential donors. I guess they don't really care.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Were you expecting he would be arrested and put in jail?? Bail on supporting one pedo while embracing 10,000 more that are at a higher station in society. What part of that do you call a 'win'?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
PIERS MORGAN: Spare me Hollywood's hypocritical horror over Harvey Weinstein - the same people, led by moralising Meryl, gave a standing ovation to child rapist Polanksi - PIERS MORGAN: Hollywood

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
There are pedos and creeps in all areas of life, but it's always disgusting when people defend these guys.

I think I'll have some pizza for lunch, though.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I think I'll have some pizza for lunch, though.
I don't think we have to know how many are being served. Why does 'crusty pizza' seem like it belongs in your post??

Harvey Weinstein forced Sienna Miller to wear Marchesa | Daily Mail Online
Revealed: How Harvey Weinstein threatened the careers of stars including Sienna Miller if they didn't wear his British wife's Marchesa label (and now its future looks doomed)

• Georgina Chapman, 41, set up Marchesa in 2004 the same year she met Harvey
  • She has always faced accusations her success was down to his connections
  • Now reports are emerging he forced stars to wear her gowns on red carpet
  • Threatened to pull funding from Felicity's Huffman's film if she didn't wear gown

Not to be left out, Canada has some perverts also.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4970310/Ex-Canadian-diplomat-JAILED-nine-months.html
Ex-Canadian diplomat was JAILED for nine months for making child abuse images, Foreign Office reveals

• A former attache at the Canadian High Commission was convicted in 2016
  • Corporal Jason Moore was sentenced to nine months over five separate offences
  • Details were disclosed in the annual release of offences by diplomats today

This guy needs to ride in small planes more.

http://www.madnesshub.com/2017/10/married-father-of-two-traveled-one.html
Married father-of-two 'traveled one thousand miles to Florida with candy and lube to have sex with a nine-year-old girl'

https://nalert.blogspot.ca/2017/10/the-morals-of-disney-disney-movies.html
Walt Disney Studios, a name synonymous with family entertainment, has become embroiled in an unlikely controversy with disclosures that the writer/director of its latest film, "Powder," is a convicted child molester.

Victor Salva, a former child-care worker who impressed Hollywood filmmakers with his early cinematic work, was sentenced to three years in state prison in 1988 for molesting a 12-year-old boy who had acted in two of his films. Salva videotaped one of the encounters.

Salva, 37, declined to be interviewed but issued a statement Tuesday through his agent saying he deeply regretted his actions, adding: "I paid for my mistakes dearly."

Disney, Weinstein Company Could Face Harassment Lawsuits as Scandal Widens

Michael Eisner and Jeffrey Katzenberg, who ran the Walt Disney Company during the Harvey Weinstein years (1993-2005), have both denied any knowledge of Weinstein’s alleged sexual misconduct during those years. This would include any sexual harassment settlements made during that time. The Weinstein Company also denies any knowledge. These denials could be tested in a court of law should those alleging harassment and abuse choose to press the issue of corporate liability.

In 1979, two brothers from the outer boroughs of New York, Bob and Harvey Weinstein, had a dream and founded Miramax. Named after their parents, Miriam and Max, the company specialized in distributing smaller films, independent products the studios were not interested in.
The bigtime arrived in 1989 with the distribution of director Steven Soderbergh’s Sex, Lies and Videotape, a smash that changed independent film forever.
What followed was more success than failure, and even some Oscar gold. To capitalize on their good fortune, rather than take the company public, the brothers decided to sell, and in June of 1993, the Walt Disney Co. purchased Miramax for $60 million.

Don't all of these creep have a fat envelope that gets released (like it ever could) should they end up under a bus. Baffin Island with $100M in defense equipment might be the only safe place on the planet but his website would be busy, busy, busy.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I'd never even heard of this guy before last week. He's been a producer of some middling films and started a production company. Is this really worth wall to wall coverage it's getting.

It has superceded news of the California wild fires, a public tiff between Trump and an influential Republican Senator, major tax reforms, potential war on the Korean Peninsula, NFL anthem kneels. On the BBC it knocked a Declaration of Indepence by the Catalon government from Spain out of the prime slot. All things with some symbolic or political importance. But this is about 'sexism'. All else pales in gravity.

Is it really a surprise that a naked Hollywood mogul chases starlets around hotel rooms. Has anyone ever heard of the escapades of Daryl Zanuck at MGM and innumerable studio heads prior. They consider it a perk of office. In the times of the Studio System young extras were hired to be '5 o'clock' girls' at the beck and call of studio executives.

It seems women can protect themselves by being accompanied by someone or practicing a firm and unambiguous 'NO'; or simply insisting meetings take places in offices, with witnesses. The acceptance of an invitation to a hotel room is considered an open invitation to sexual advances in the industry book of etiquette.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'd never even heard of this guy before last week. He's been a producer of some middling films and started a production company. Is this really worth wall to wall coverage it's getting.
The producers in hollywood would like you to believe he is a lonewolf rather than he is symbolic of all producers in hollywood and that would include where they go for religious serves once a week, Saturday rather than Sunday.
That means the vast majority of producers are Jewish for the total retards that slime their way around here.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
The producers in hollywood would like you to believe he is a lonewolf rather than he is symbolic of all producers in hollywood and that would include where they go for religious serves once a week, Saturday rather than Sunday.
That means the vast majority of producers are Jewish for the total retards that slime their way around here.

Well if he's Jewish, then should he not get lapidated for it as the Bible teaches? Just saying.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

A few samples might be in order.

Any questions?? Perhaps an easier one.

Who owns the Fed?

N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England ______________________________________ | | | J. Henry Schroder | Banking | Corp. | | Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - | & Company & Company Brothers | | | | | --------------------| -------| | | | | | | | | Alex Brown - Brown Bros. - Lord Mantagu - Morgan et Cie -- Lazard ---| & Son | Harriman Norman | Paris Bros | | | / | N.Y. | | | | | | | | Governor, Bank | J.P. Morgan Co -- Lazard ---| | of England / N.Y. Morgan Freres | | 1924-1938 / Guaranty Co. Paris | | / Morgan Stanley Co. | / | / | \Schroder Bank | / | Hamburg/Berlin | / Drexel & Company / | / Philadelphia / | / / | / Lord Airlie | / / | / M. M. Warburg Chmn J. Henry Schroder | | Hamburg --------- marr. Virginia F. Ryan | | | grand-daughter of Otto | | | Kahn of Kuhn Loeb Co. | | | | | | Lehman Brothers N.Y -------------- Kuhn Loeb Co. N. Y. | | -------------------------- µ | | | | 8 | | | | Lehman Brothers - Mont. Alabama Solomon Loeb Abraham Kuhn | | __|______________________|_________ Lehman-Stern, New Orleans Jacob Schiff/Theresa Loeb Nina Loeb/Paul Warburg ------------------------- | | | | | Mortimer Schiff James Paul Warburg _____________|_______________/ | | | | | | Mayer Lehman | Emmanuel Lehman \ | | | \ Herbert Lehman Irving Lehman \ | | | \ Arthur Lehman \ Phillip Lehman John Schiff/Edith Brevoort Baker / | Present Chairman Lehman Bros / Robert Owen Lehman Kuhn Loeb - Granddaughter of / | George F. Baker | / | | / | | / Lehman Bros Kuhn Loeb (1980) | / | | / Thomas Fortune Ryan | | | | | | Federal Reserve Bank Of New York | |||||||| | ______National City Bank N. Y. | | | | | National Bank of Commerce N.Y ---| | | \ | Hanover National Bank N.Y. \ | | \ | Chase National Bank N.Y. \ | | | | Shareholders - National City Bank - N.Y. | ----------------------------------------- | | / James Stillman / Elsie m. William Rockefeller / Isabel m. Percy Rockefeller / William Rockefeller Shareholders - National Bank of Commerce N. Y. J. P. Morgan ----------------------------------------------- M.T. Pyne Equitable Life - J.P. Morgan Percy Pyne Mutual Life - J.P. Morgan J.W. Sterling H.P. Davison - J. P. Morgan NY Trust/NY Edison Mary W. Harriman Shearman & Sterling A.D. Jiullard - North British Merc. Insurance | Jacob Schiff | Thomas F. Ryan | Paul Warburg | Levi P. Morton - Guaranty Trust - J. P. Morgan | | Shareholders - First National Bank of N.Y. ------------------------------------------- J.P. Morgan George F. Baker George F. Baker Jr. Edith Brevoort Baker US Congress - 1946-64 | | | | | Shareholders - Hanover National Bank N.Y. ------------------------------------------ James Stillman William Rockefeller | | | | | Shareholders - Chase National Bank N.Y. --------------------------------------- George F. Baker