Little Chinese tidbits.

cdn_bc_ca

Electoral Member
May 5, 2005
Vancouver
RE: Little Chinese tidbit

What is with this anti-China anti-communism crap?

Let's face it, chances are the clothes you are wearing and some household items you own came from there. So get used to it.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Little Chinese tidbit

Personally I think China is heading in a positive direction albeit slowly but there still is progress. I boldly predict within 15-25 years China will be rid of the communist party and have free elections and the people will enjoy freedoms we sometimes take for granted in Canada.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Little Chinese tidbit

no1important said:
Personally I think China is heading in a positive direction albeit slowly but there still is progress. I boldly predict within 15-25 years China will be rid of the communist party and have free elections and the people will enjoy freedoms we sometimes take for granted in Canada.

ya know.......I am a firm believer in slower progress, as it is then more lasting. I think that we on the NA continent are too addicted to speed. ( not the recreational substance ). We are so intent on instant results, instant gratification........that we miss so much along the way. Slow , steady is more mature, and not as prone to volatiles ups and downs..

(random thoughts....)

Rex

Dec 4, 2005
I never been China before but i'm a chinese
I don know much about chinese culture, but i'm sure i like the chinese new year becoz i can get the "Ang Pow" from eldership.
After that i can buy anything i want, thats cool ya!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I'm the uniformed one Okay . 8O China is not exactly an open book now is it .Ever scene footage f there slave jails there .CDo they not haverst body parts from dead prisoners maybe you should all took a little closer look about how wonderful China is .Oh yea and now I'm a racists 8O because i don't like a countrys goverment :roll: Shows your intelligence

cdn_bc_ca

Electoral Member
May 5, 2005
Vancouver
China's human rights are not the same as Canada's. When you kill somebody and take their right to life away, you basically forfeit your rights. It's like this in other parts of the world too... not just China.

What would you have prisoners do? Go to jail and become a better criminal or go to jail and work and better the country? How many criminals actually come out rehabilitated? Very few, otherwise we wouldn't have sex offender registries to track people when they come out. Why track them? Their rehabilitated! Right?

If you or your family needed an organ transplant... you wouldn't be complaining. Seeing as how North Americans are getting so obese nowadays, you should be thanking China for the heart donors.