Lashana Lynch is the new 007 Bond

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Watch a Trailer. Your answer might come in under three minutes:

Yeah. She'll be playing James Bond - a white male.

Not surprising, though, is it? We live in an age where black men are playing a Scandinavian prince in Hamlet.

The thing is, it'd never be allowed the other way. They'd never allow a man to play Wonder Woman, or a white man to play Mohammed Ali.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yeah. She'll be playing James Bond - a white male.
Not surprising, though, is it? We live in an age where black men are playing a Scandinavian prince in Hamlet.
The thing is, it'd never be allowed the other way. They'd never allow a man to play Wonder Woman, or a white man to play Mohammed Ali.
You ever heard of the movie “Tropic Thunder”? Robert Downey Jr plays an Australia Method Actor who plays a Black Soldier....& it was funny. He wasn’t even a Canadian Prime Minister at any point in the movie.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
My fook the scared fragile male ego is brittle in here.

Don't panic your tiny peters off lads.

James is going nowhere or his number.

Hell you sissies Charlie Hunnam (Jax Teller) is being scouted as the next James Bond.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You ever heard of the movie “Tropic Thunder”? Robert Downey Jr plays an Australia Method Actor who plays a Black Soldier....& it was funny. He wasn’t even a Canadian Prime Minister at any point in the movie.

Cool. I'll have to watch it.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Just to piss off you're reactionary anti-sjw syndrome BLM 007 is SJW canon with Captain Marvel as her ex-GF.
Rage that tiny dripper over that.

Did you know that Pennsylvania has flipped and now Biden is on only 259?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

One of the funnier lines in the movie... No doubt would upset the SJWs that are deemed an urban myth

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I just watched the Trailer, & I like Daniel Craig. I’ll watch this new one.

While I love the Bond movies, I just couldn't get into Daniel Craig. He just doesn't seem "Bond-like" - somehow couldn't picture him with an attractive, savvy woman. But that's just me.

As for Lashana Lynch, so??? She's a beautiful, attractive woman who happens to be Black. I could care a less what "gender" she prefers as it's not relevant to the part she's playing.....or is it? She's an actress for heavens sake - I don't care what she does in her personal life.