Kobe Bryant dead

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Kobe Bryant was a giant who inspired, amazed, and thrilled people everywhere with his incomparable skill on the court — and awed us with his intellect and humility as a father, husband, creative genius, and ambassador for the game he loved. He will live forever in the heart of Los Angeles, and will be remembered through the ages as one of our greatest heroes. This is a moment that leaves us struggling to find words that express the magnitude of shock and sorrow we are all feeling right now, and I am keeping Kobe’s entire family in my prayers at this time of unimaginable grief.

FYI, his parents are actually taller than he is. Nice people, met them at the Marriot in Manhattan Beach, CA

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
WaPo political reporter in shit because she referred to Kobe's rape case and set off a shit storm

“Any public figure is worth remembering in their totality… even if that public figured is beloved and that totality unsettling,” Sonmez wrote. “That folks are responding with rage & threats toward me… speaks volumes about the pressure people come under to stay silent in these cases.”

the fact that she is suspended is sort of ridiculous

Kobe's rape case is iconic. Family Guy made jokes about it ffs.

Sonmez eventually deleted the tweets but her employer wasn’t pleased and placed her on administrative leave pending a review.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
How can a reporter talk about Kobe Bryant and not mention the rape case?

It was probably one of the main factors in the development of the #metoo movement

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017