Judge Denies Bail for Convoy Leader over Intention to Cause Harm

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
WOW what B.S. There was no violence whatsoever and still she's a threat? Where the hell do we get these judges from? Oh ya, they're "appointed". Idiots!!

The party of law and order, everyone.

Law
And
Order

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
You're a little retarded aren’t you??

… you live in Ontario.. they should have you fucks double mask.. you’re all that ugly. Alberta and Sask mandates lifted

You mean the truckers have no mandates?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You mean the truckers have no mandates?

pretty much.. don’t know what they are still crying about.. I don’t get asked for vaccination info at the border..

I’m in Enid, Oklahoma right now.. have no issues crossing..

Mind you if they did ask, I am triple vaccinated so..🤷🏻‍♂️

Triple vaxed and had Covid 3 times… 😂

Mind you when I got it first was Feb 2020 after returning from Florida and Walt Disney, then returned to Canada where I was in the hospital March 3rd..

Figured I probably passed it on from Winnipeg, to Saskatchewan and then in the Hospital in Alberta..

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
pretty much.. don’t know what they are still crying about.. I don’t get asked for vaccination info at the border..

Mind you when I got it first was Feb 2020 after returning from Florida and Walt Disney, then returned to Canada where I was in the hospital March 3rd..

Figured I probably passed it on from Winnipeg, to Saskatchewan and then in the Hospital in Alberta..
Because they already know who you are and your vac status as soon as you pull up . Big brother is watching .

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
'Freedom Convoy' leader Pat King denied bail, remains in jail

Leader of the so-called Freedom Convoy Pat King has been denied bail because of a "substantial likelihood" he would reoffend, according to Justice of the Peace Andrew Seymour.

King, an Alberta resident who helped lead the three-week occupation in Ottawa, was arrested last Friday and faces charges of mischief, counselling to commit mischief, counselling to disobey a court order, and counselling to obstruct police. He broadcast his arrest in a livestream, which was viewed by thousands of people on social media.

Seymour referenced King's comments on other videos posted online about continuing to protest, plus his "history of criminality" as reasons for denying bail.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Based on stolen data from the U.S.-based GiveSendGo crowdfunding platform of $8.9 million in donations, while most of the money came from Canada, the largest group of donors came from the U.S., followed by Canada, with lesser amounts and donors from a few other countries.

In testimony before the Commons public safety and national security committee on Feb. 10, MacKillop said FINTRAC doesn’t view crowdfunding platforms as major sources of money to undermine the Canadian economy or the government.

“We do not consider crowdfunding platforms to be tools that could be used to launder money or finance terrorist activities,” he said.

“There is always a risk that someone could … but that’s not necessarily the tools they would choose. There are, in fact, many other ways that are probably easier to use to launder money or collect funds to finance terrorist activities.”

One would hope that with the Trudeau government now having revoked the Emergencies Act little more than a day after the House of Commons ratified it on Monday, MacKillop’s well-informed perspective would put a damper on the ongoing hysteria generated by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau labelling all vaccine mandate protesters as racists, misogynists and white supremacists.

This to the point where people are still being doxed and “exposed” in the media as donors to the Freedom Convoy, for doing nothing illegal, using stolen data that is so inaccurate it lists Trudeau and Sophie Grégoire Trudeau as donors.

Trudeau and Sophie Grégoire Trudeau as donors? Exposed by the stolen data from a cybercrime, that was gleefully posted by the CBC & used to dox average people? That would mean that they’re racists, misogynists and white supremacists (?) or that this was a false flag operation (?) or maybe something else entirely. Maybe Justin & Sophie are just an unacceptable fringe minority or something something misogynists, etc…

Liberal MP Taleeb Noormohamed asked: “Do you have any concerns or have there been any flags raised thus far around potential sources of funding for what has been happening in Ottawa?”

And MacKillop responded: “No. In terms of the sources of funding that we’ve seen to date … we have not seen a spike in suspicious transaction reporting … related to this.”

The rest of this enlightenment in the much ado about nothing from the crowd sourcing that was a big nothingburger beyond the fact that it made Trudeau want to freeze & seize the personal banking of private citizens and deputize the banks into his own enforcement arm against opinions that are different from his own, can be found at the above link.

1645856355867.jpeg

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It really was. So the Emergencies Act was invoked. And then a funny thing happened.

Parliament, poor sleepy Parliament, finally convened, as was necessary to give the required consent to this historic action. In the Commons, Trudeau and NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh unfolded the tableau of horrors that would result if invocation of the act was not confirmed. Whether there were references to France in 1789, or Russia in 1917, or to various South American countries where they have revolutions almost every week, I cannot confirm. But surely, from the gravity of Trudeau’s and Singh’s presentations, nothing less could be expected.

Canada was at the melting point. And the invocation was approved in the lower chamber. From there it was on to the higher, the Senate. And lo, as the bible often has it, it never really made it there. Before the sage Upper House could even get its chance to gnaw and jaw — WhamO! — it was cancelled, annulled, torpedoed, countermanded and abandoned.

Poof! Trudeau called it off before the Senate could vote this down. This allowed the increased powers given to law enforcement NATIONALLY to remain in place. The Emergencies Act was revoked even before its invocation was, legislatively, confirmed. It sank before it could swim. It had less life than a political promise.

Emergency over. Danger passed. Peril averted. Crisis collapsed. Canada saved. Insurrection interruptus?

Meantime the “briefest imposition of an emergency state since 1945” must not be left unexplored, and the invasion of so many civil liberties, especially the freezing of bank accounts and the banks’ co-operation in this matter, must not be allowed to dip into oblivion, just because Trudeau dropped the emergency rhetoric almost as swiftly and strangely as he adopted it in the first place.