Jogging while black

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Well that's what I've always suspected about the liberals: you don't see racism against the whites as being as bad as racism against non-whites.

I'm not a Liberal, I am a conservative. Always have been at least during my stay at this forum. I'm just not a flaming racist like you.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Yup, mhz and nz are your shit packing buds.
you rang?
"IIf I was an Arab leader I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal, we took their land. It is true that God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we come and we have stolen their country. Why should they accept that?”
That statement—which would certainly outrage the current government of Israel and most of its supporters--was made by David Ben Gurion (1886-1973), revered as the father of the State of Israel.
From the very beginning that issue has been at the heart of hostilities between Israel and the Arabs, particularly, of course, the Palestinians—including the tragedy being played out in Gaza today."
more
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39212.htm

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
you rang?
"IIf I was an Arab leader I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal, we took their land. It is true that God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we come and we have stolen their country. Why should they accept that?”
That statement—which would certainly outrage the current government of Israel and most of its supporters--was made by David Ben Gurion (1886-1973), revered as the father of the State of Israel.
From the very beginning that issue has been at the heart of hostilities between Israel and the Arabs, particularly, of course, the Palestinians—including the tragedy being played out in Gaza today."
more
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39212.htm

And that has nothing to do with the op.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Blacks are more racist than whites.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Laugh all you like. It's the truth, honky.

Black Africans and their descendants in other countries are amongst the most racist people on Earth.

So laugh all you like, "honky." It doesn't get rid of the truth.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Let's leave it to a court of law with all the evidence it has rather than the lamestream media to tell us what happened.

Blackie speech for "I didn't see the video, I don't care what the video shows, I don't care what the facts are, I just know the black guy was a criminal and was rightly shot for being in the wrong."