Jogging while black

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Be careful what you say to me.

As a white male, I'm probably the smallest minority of human being there is. Whites make up a small proportion of humanity - probably the smallest - and most whites are females. As a white male, therefore, I'm a tiny minority. So do NOT say anything racist and offensive about me.

You're a knuckle dragging troglodyte with zero imagination. As a white male, you are an embarrassment, and you are right. You are from a tiny minority of moronic racists.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You're a knuckle dragging troglodyte with zero imagination. As a white male, you are an embarrassment, and you are right. You are from a tiny minority of moronic racists.
I think we can agree, from an international, multi-service, military point of view, that he is the very model of a modern Her Majesty's Navy deck ape.

I'd say it was a dead heat for which end of the swab was smarter.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

What did I say in that quote that was inaccurate?

Or are you just mouthing off without thinking?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I think we can agree, from an international, multi-service, military point of view, that he is the very model of a modern Her Majesty's Navy deck ape.
I'd say it was a dead heat for which end of the swab was smarter.

Yeah, ok.

I'm the one talking sense here.

The funny thing is, you call yourself a lawyer yet you dont seem to have any understanding of how the law works. I seem to know more than you do.

You see a video of some men shooting a guy dead and automatically assume they are murderers. You don't seem to understand, even as a lawyer, that they might have lawfully shot the man dead according to the laws of burglary in Georgia and that it is up to the court to decide.

You're just like everyone else bar me: "They're murderers! Hang them!"

It's wrong and I won't stand for it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He doesn't seem like it. I'm the one talking sense here.
And remember: just because you may be offended by something I or anyone says, doesn't mean you're right.
Offending me, boy, is utterly beyond your capacity. Being offended by you would make less sense that being offended by a cow farting. Like it, you are a non-sentient animal involuntarily expelling gas.

Only difference is the cow's smarter. And prettier.

And just for starters, he has a jaw-droppingly gorgeous woman who has sex with him because she is impressed and delighted with the man he is.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well, that and the fact that he proudly declares himself a racist on a regular basis.

You and others are the ones assuming that because some white men killed a black man that it must be murder.

Maybe you're the racist ones here, not me

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You and others are the ones assuming that because some white men killed a black man that it must be murder.
Maybe you're the racist ones here, not me
I'm drawing a conclusion based on the evidence presented and my knowledge of the law.

You are drawing a conclusion based on melanin count and lying.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Actually that is what you're doing.
And again, I point out calling them 'alleged' murderers.
Meanwhile the jogger was not tried in court of burglary, yet you keep insisting they had the right to chase after him and shoot him.
For transparency, due to the video of them actually shooting the man, yes, I say they are murderers. What kind of murder, who knows; accidental, murder without cause, with cause, pre-meditated, etc, etc.

Ahmaud Arbery Video Was Leaked by a Lawyer Who Consulted With Suspects

The video — which by Friday officials had described as “a very important piece” of evidence in moving forward with criminal charges — was first posted by WGIG, a local radio station in Brunswick, Ga., which said it had obtained the footage from an anonymous source.

But in a twist emblematic of the small-town politics that have defined the case, that source turned out to be a criminal defense lawyer in town who had informally consulted with the suspects.

The lawyer, Alan Tucker, said in an interview on Friday that the video had come from the cellphone of a man who had filmed the episode and that he later gave the footage to the radio station. Mr. Tucker’s role was confirmed by Scott Ryfun, who oversees the station’s programming.

Asked why he had leaked the video, Mr. Tucker said he had wanted to dispel rumors that he said had fueled tension in the community. “It wasn’t two men with a Confederate flag in the back of a truck going down the road and shooting a jogger in the back,” Mr. Tucker said.
“It got the truth out there as to what you could see,” he added. “My purpose was not to exonerate them or convict them.”

“Mr. Bryan has never tried to hide anything from anybody,” Mr. Gough said. “If anybody wanted a copy of the video, he would give it to them.”
But he said the added attention, including the scrutiny from the authorities, had come as a shock to his client, a mechanic who had since lost his job and received threats. “The atmosphere down here is very volatile,” Mr. Gough said. “People are in fear. That’s all a result of the last few days.”...…..Much more in the article

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That Blackie guy keeps posting all kind of photos of jolly old England trying to sell it to the readers of this forum..
Yet his attitude and racism does just the opposite! It even makes him punch worthy if anyone of us were to meet him on the street! calling him retarded would be a compliment...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That Blackie guy keeps posting all kind of photos of jolly old England trying to sell it to the readers of this forum..
Yet his attitude and racism does just the opposite! It even makes him punch worthy if anyone of us were to meet him on the street! calling him retarded would be a compliment...

Getting angry, resorting to name-calling and calling someone a "racist".

The very definition of a liberal losing an argument.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Getting angry, resorting to name-calling and calling someone a "racist".
The very definition of a liberal losing an argument.
You are a racist. You declare it proudly.

Calling you a racist is like calling you a Royal Navy veteran, or a resident of Bolton, or a warehouse worker, or a Brexit supporter.