It's time

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I don't know, it just seemed like that would make a great thread title so I just went with it.

But it's time to do something.

Oh yeah the leafs are beating the Habs so score one for people who like hockey with a big scoop of nationalism.

It's really nice that we can truly appreciate drawing lines on the ground and celebrate where those lines intersect.

There's probably gonna be an election next year so even though the leafs will never win another Stanley Cup, Toronto will probably beat Alberta again.

An alliance with Quebec would be a completely wtf move considering there's really no benefit to either province unless the evil leaders on both sides concoct a scheme to gain power to strengthen their individual motivations to separate.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't know, it just seemed like that would make a great thread title so I just went with it.

But it's time to do something.

Oh yeah the leafs are beating the Habs so score one for people who like hockey with a big scoop of nationalism.

It's really nice that we can truly appreciate drawing lines on the ground and celebrate where those lines intersect.

There's probably gonna be an election next year so even though the leafs will never win another Stanley Cup, Toronto will probably beat Alberta again.

An alliance with Quebec would be a completely wtf move considering there's really no benefit to either province unless the evil leaders on both sides concoct a scheme to gain power to strengthen their individual motivations to separate.
Hockey? Hockey is systemically racist and exclusive.

Why am I not surprised you endorse the game?

Are you a puck bunny?

Reactions: taxslave

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Wendell Clark has been retired for a really long time.

And he lived in D'Angelo's Apple Juice.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wendel Clark comes to mind off the top of my head. I hear there is a place you can go where you type in your search criteria and it spits out results. Perhaps you can google for that site.
1621782369594.png

All from the same SK town of 1000. To get your kid into the hockey school ran by 4 of the 5 you have to register your kid at birth to get in by the time they hit 7 years old.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Is there anyone from Sasquatchewan that even made it to the NHL?

About Kelvington - Town of Kelvington

https://www.townofkelvington.com/about-us/
Kelvington is known as Canada's 'hockey factory' as it is the birthplace of six well-known NHL players, who are commemorated on large hockey cards near the south entrance of town. Hockey players are well catered for, with a rink that has excellent rink times and low fees.

Like Gordie Howe, Patrick Marleau was made in Saskatchewan ...

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/nhl-patrick-marleau-games-played-record-1.5989657
Saskatchewan sports fans take pride in the province's reputation as a factory for NHL players like San Jose Sharks veteran Patrick Marleau. (Jeff Chiu/The Associated Press) Patrick Marleau grew up...

NHL Players Born in Saskatchewan ‑ All-Time Stats Leaders

https://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/province/nhl-players-born-in-saskatchewan-career-stats.html
All time regular season stats for NHL players born in Saskatchewan. Complete list of NHL players who were born in Saskatchewan.
Active NHL Players Born in Saskatchewan ‑ All-Time Stats ...
https://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/province/active-nhl-players-born-in-saskatchewan-career-stats.html
All time regular season stats for active NHL players born in Saskatchewan. Complete list of active NHL players who were born in Saskatchewan.

• Haha
Reactions: Danbones