It's Kamala

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Our power was out yesterday so I missed the debate only to read this morning that the fly on Pence's head got more headlines than either the VP or Harris. LOL

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Our power was out yesterday so I missed the debate only to read this morning that the fly on Pence's head got more headlines than either the VP or Harris. LOL

Not the fireworks as the Trump Biden debate, but deep digs by both sides in a very polite way, Harris jaw hit the floor once when the moderator asked her a tough question, she also went to the race card when she couldn't answer pack the court question.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Polling shows Americans believe Kamala performed slightly better than Pence. Although the debate is unlikely to have much of an impact on the polls.

FakeNews..

It's to make poor saps like you feel better :lol:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Polling shows Americans believe Kamala performed slightly better than Pence. Although the debate is unlikely to have much of an impact on the polls.

I watched it and it was kind of flat compared to the Trump Biden debate where Trump humiliated himself. The most entertaining part was the fly that landed on Pence's head.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I watched it and it was kind of flat compared to the Trump Biden debate where Trump humiliated himself. The most entertaining part was the fly that landed on Pence's head.

Of course . How does that one go ? Let’s see .

Simple minds discuss people .
Average minds discuss ideas .
Great minds discuss ideas .

Who are you ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Of course . How does that one go ? Let’s see .

Simple minds discuss people .
Average minds discuss ideas .
Great minds discuss ideas .

Who are you ?
Let’s fix that middle one .
Average minds discuss events .

Losing my place like that must take me out of some of those categories .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It would appear that way when the moderator kept giving Kamala the last word on each subject
and Pence could not stop talking........running over his time with monotonous regularity, and interrupting Kmala so rudely. It is evident that the Trump team has no class OR manners. shameful.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
and Pence could not stop talking........running over his time with monotonous regularity, and interrupting Kmala so rudely. It is evident that the Trump team has no class OR manners. shameful.

This says a lot about moderator bias

In the end Pence only spoke for 3 seconds more than Kamala, go figure

Harris and Pence spoke for about the same amount of time during debate

Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) spoke for roughly the same amount of time at the vice presidential debate Wednesday night, with the difference marked by merely three seconds.

Overall, Pence spoke for 36 minutes and 27 seconds, while Harris, the Democratic vice presidential nominee, spoke for 36 minutes and 24 seconds, according to a CNN count.....More

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Is it possible for Kamala Harris to do WORSE in the VP debate than she did in this Democratic debate? Tune in on Wednesday to find out!

Well we know how it turned out, Pence handed her ass to her :lol:
in your dreams ;-)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The amount of time each one spoke is one thing and dose not relate to very bad manners that Pence demonstrated.

It's almost like the Pence camp knew how they were getting set up and he took advantage of whatever time he could get away with. The proof is the 3 seconds difference in time.