It's Kamala

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Kamala could have done that during a coffee break don't you know
Tell us, Moosie, what do you hate most about Senator Harris?

That she's not White?

That she's a woman?

That she graduated college and law school?

That she prosecuted criminals?

That she served as the chief law enforcement officer of a state so big it would be a large country by itself?

Come on, boy, you can tell us.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

That she's not White?

That she's a woman?

That she served as the chief law enforcement officer of a state so big it would be a large country by itself?

Good questions. Would love to hear * read the answers )

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
That she's not White?
That she's a woman?
Good questions. Would love to hear * read the answers )
Moosie believes that California is a burned-out, apocalyptic hellscape from a bad 80s movie.
MAD MOOSIE: BEYOND TUCKERDOME

Where have I wrote I hate her or bigoted against her? I was just pointing out the hypocrisy between the MSM portrayal of her to the actual baggage she carries with her, her father denounced her for cryin out loud. I didn't write any of those articles that laid out the truth about her. But if she is the knight in shining armor that you are clamoring for to take over after Biden retires if he is lucky enough to win the election, have at it, and be happy.

She can't do any worse than our own shiny Pony is doing to our country, let that sink in for a moment.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Are you saying that Jared got a helping hand to land a Cali. AG seat then a Senate seat and is now being tapped to be Trump's running mate as VEEP? Or does Trump simply just trust him enough to be an advisor in his administration?
Kamala could have done that during a coffee break don't you know
Where have I wrote I hate her or bigoted against her? I was just pointing out the hypocrisy between the MSM portrayal of her to the actual baggage she carries with her, her father denounced her for cryin out loud. I didn't write any of those articles that laid out the truth about her. But if she is the knight in shining armor that you are clamoring for to take over after Biden retires if he is lucky enough to win the election, have at it, and be happy.
She can't do any worse than our own shiny Pony is doing to our country, let that sink in for a moment.
OK, you proved she is a self made woman that had no help what so ever to get to where she is, got it, I'll leave her alone because she is the greatest thing to happen to the USA since Hillary Clinton.
Btw, wasn't her first real appearance to the public when she was appointed to the inquiries? Who appointed her to the inquiries again?
Post # 103
Did he help or encourage them to get into politics? Or did he pay for their services according to Cohen and tell them to phuck off after signing an ADA? They both got paid for their services only one is getting defended for it.
Why is Jared off limits, because this is a thread on Kamala? And you and a few others that advocate against whataboutry?
Let's talk about him in the future when he tries to run for president after winning a Senate seat that Trump helps him get.
Why good luck with that? Jared was appointed like Kamala was appointed, let's see where it goes in Jared's future political career to see if we compare apples or oranges
What does this have to do with any of the conversation?
And again you would have to ask Kamala and Brown
By introducing her to the right people does not give him any credit to where she is now?
Ask Brown if he is lying about his affair I didn't research it or write it
So she has no blemishes or failures?
He is still trying to influence her life, so I guess no jilted angle, just looking for credit in helping her out IMO
Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco mayor, 84, admits it happened
Appointed her to 2 high level commissions right out of college and to the right financial backers, supported her for her ADA position, but no way she traded favors to get where she is, riiight
Slow Joe and Phony Kamala
He has already started to demean her. When will he realize that his verbal nastiness only hurts HIM. And makes him look like some idiotic punk.
Are you joking, or have you taken a serious head wound recently?

I went through the entire thread and have yet to see any hatred or bigotry against Kamala, looks like I broke up the love fest you guys had for her though

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

That she's not White?

That she's a woman?

She a Democrat , what more reason would one need ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It would appear that way when the moderator kept giving Kamala the last word on each subject
I can never understand how the Republicans always agree to such biased moderators. In a country of 350,000,000 people there must be at least one impartial independent that would be somewhat fair .